This beautiful 3 bed bungalow residence comes to the market in turn - key condition and offers a great opportunity to acquire a family or holiday home on the quieter outskirts of the Strand but yet in walking distances of all the amenities – thus offering the best of both worlds!
- Positioned on a nicely matured site extending to approx.
- 0.77 acres - perfect for those who enjoy the outdoor space.
- There is also the benefit of a detached garage adding to the versatility of the property.
- Only a short stroll from Rosslare Strand’s sandy Blue Flag beach, many restaurants, hotels, train station, golf club, tennis, shops and the scenic walks at The Burrow. It is easily accessible with daily train routes and is only a few minutes drive from the ferries at Rosslare Europort & a short distance to Wexford town.
- With the forthcoming improvements on the N/M11 & N25 road networks, Dublin & further destinations are very achievable.
- The residence itself is bright, spacious & offers well proportioned rooms, while there is further potential (subject to the relevant permissions) thanks to the floored first floor extending to approx.
- The entire experience is a feeling of warmth & a homely atmosphere and would suit a vast amount of potential buyers such as retirement / family/holiday etc.
- Viewing is now welcomed.
- Property Features: Superb location.
- Within walking distance of Rosslare’s sandy beach.
- Private gardens.
- Bright & Spacious.
- Perfect for full/part time living.
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall - (4.8m x 2m & 4.9m x 1.1m), Laminate flooring, hot press off Living Room - (5.5m x 4.5m), Feature open fireplace with back boiler, laminate flooring, dual bay windows.
- Kitchen/Diner - (6.8m x 3.7m), Fitted units at eye & waist level, dual aspect, part tiled walls.
- Utility - (2.1m x 1.5m), Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom No. 1 - (3.5m x 3.3m), Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom - (2.8m x 2.5m), Bath, shower, WC, whb, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom No. 2 - (3.2m x 2.8m), Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom No. 3 - (3.5m x 3.3m), Laminate flooring.
- Walk in Wardrobe - (ZPX-6243) Floored Attic Space - (14.5m x 4.1m) Garage - (5.5m x 3.6m), Roller Door. Outside: Parking, front & rear gardens.
- Services: Electricity, mains water, septic tank, oil fired central heating, water softener. Ber: D2 Ber No: Performance indicator: 260.4 kWh/m2/yr Apply: Keane Auctioneers Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the sole selling agent.
- Eircode: ZPX-6243
Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
For more information about this property, please contact Keane Auctioneers, on +44 3300389341 * (local rate)
Contact Keane Auctioneers about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
I would like to receive a FREE guide to Exchange Rates from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Keane Auctioneers, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Keane Auctioneers for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
Unit 9, Key West, Custom House, Quay
+44 3300389341 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- Gated entry
- New construction