House T4 to renovate situated in one of the most visited pedestrian streets of the center of Alvor - PortimãoVilla composed of ground floor and first floor. On the ground floor you will find an entrance hall with access to 2 bedrooms, kitchen room and bathroom. It has access by some stairs outside the upper floor. On the first floor you will find 2 two more and a large terrace. This villa can be used as a permanent residence or even a Guest House. There is also the possibility to make one more floor and can also divide into 2 apartments, or 1 apartment and 1 shop. Close to all amenities, restaurants, commerce, supermarkets, bars, great sun exposure.
- IMI: FDO-4144.
- Alvor is a picturesque village in the Algarve.
- This charming town still retains many of its Moorish roots due to the fact that the region has been controlled by Moors for several centuries.
- Alvor's own name is very similar to his old Mooring name: Al-Bûr. Alvor would only be conquered by the Portuguese in the year 1189, when the armies of King D.
- Sancho I were finally able to take the Castle of Alvor. The castle is still there today along with the medieval churches.
- This fishing village with maritime origins is deeply religious.
- Located on the western part of the southern coast of Portugal, Alvor's main economic activities are fishing, catering, trade and tourism.
- The traditional Algarve houses, narrow and small streets and the Alvor River make this a quiet and worry-free holiday destination.