RR House in Valle de Bravo.
The idyllic landscapes of Valle de Bravo host a project that achieved a natural integration into its surroundings.
- Unique design.
- The main structure has a constructed area of 500 square meters, taking advantage of the topography of the site, taking care of the details and the needs of the inhabitants.
- Buro Arquitectura was the firm responsible for the design.
- Sober decoration.
- In the furniture of the social area predominates the neutral gray, which was designed to enjoy the spectacular views offered by the RR house.
- The architectural design adapts to the natural landscape.
- The views are breathtaking from every corner mainly from the top floor.
- Open concept
- When the traditional walls were flagged, it became a fluid house with plagued windows.
- Impressive structure.
- In the distance this recidivism is perceived as a complex of luxury and comfort.
- Family space.
- The spaces are designed so that the recidentes can coexist within an area.
- Casa RR uses a clear and authentic concept.
- The interiors contemplate the necessary elements that contemplate the spaces so as not to detract from the prominence of the natural environment.
- The pool and deck merge with the landscape.
- To receive the guests, the room and the bar were designed as inclusive environments.
- Master bedroom.
- Like the rest of the house, the rooms have incredible views of the lake.
- Comfortable space.
- Unlike the decoration of the common areas, the rooms have a decoration in earthy tones that highlight a factor of warmth in the environment.
- Affordable housing.
- Despite its modern structure, the RR house retains a characteristic country touch of the magical town of Valle de Bravo.
- Swimming pool