A unique apartment in the Quiet Center of Riga, sometimes called the Art Nouveau district due to the
- architecture of the early WJI-548.
- You are surrounded by impressive buildings with detailed facades, which can
- also be seen from the windows of the apartment on the top sixth floor.
- The apartment accurately reflects the characteristics of the area, including hand-made historic cornices and
- wooden doorways.
- Moreover, it is a great place to enjoy a rather extravagant lifestyle because of the space and the design of the place.