4 bedroom, 4 en suite, plus basement, detached villa within walking distance of the sea in Ayia Triada - HNS-4822. This new villa sits on a small development of just 4 properties, each with private swimming pools. The main entrance leads into the bright open plan living, dining and kitchen area with patio door access to the swimming pool terrace. There are 2 rooms in the basement, one with natural light from the windows. On the first floor are 4 en suite double bedrooms. The main staircase reaches the roof terrace, a great place to enjoy the sun and admire the views of the sea. Located just 250m from the nearest beach, this is a great investment for holiday rentals. The property is available for sale as seen for €500,000.00 or can be completed for a further €100,000.00.
- Price excludes VAT.
- Ayia triada Sandwiched between Kapparis and Protaras in Eastern Cyprus, the coastline along the Ayia Triada area is dotted with secluded coves of golden sand reaching into the clear blue waters.
- The main beach of Ayia Triada is overlooked by a beautiful church and is home to a small fishing harbour and sailing club.
- Well served by public transport most of the properties are an easy walk to the sea and the larger resorts either side.
- The new Marina on the borders of Ayia Triada and Pernera is bringing state of the art accommodation and exclusive shops and restaurants, it will totally transform the area.
- Ayia Triada already hosts a selection of superb established restaurants and bars available within a 10 minute walk.
- Serving everything from English dishes to traditional Cypriot fare, and especially fresh fish all of which can be washed down with a cold pint of Keo!
- About the famagusta region Whether you are planning to visit the Famagusta region of the Republic of Cyprus for the first time or you are already in love with the area, there is something here for everyone.
- The area is not known as the ‘Jewel of the Eastern Mediterranean` for nothing!
- From the stunning cliffs of Cavo Greko (the most Easterly point of Europe) to quaint inland villages, to the 44 (yes 44!
- ) white sandy Blue Flag beaches, the area holds something for every palette.
- We have beautiful nature trails, water sports galore, amazing fresh cuisine, nightlife, one of the top waterparks in Europe, fishing harbours, a world class Marina and the list goes on and on!
- You are never far from anywhere in Famagusta, a maximum 15 minute drive to the nearest beach from even the most inland villages.
- Thousands of expats of all nationalities have made Cyprus their home over the years due to the warm local welcome, fantastic climate and host of things to do.
- The bustling cities of Limassol, Larnaca and Nicosia are just over an hour away but here you can enjoy a more relaxed pace of life.
- Crime rates are amongst the lowest in Europe, English and Russian are widely spoken and there is always time for a chat, a coffee or a glass of wine in the sunshine.
- We look forward to introducing you to hidden gems of the area on your next visit.
- Island homes estate agents Island Homes have been working with both local and overseas buyers and sellers for over 20 years.
- We specialise in property sales in the Famagusta region with seaside properties from Protaras to Ayia Napa; major towns including Paralimni and Deryneia and also covering all of the beautiful ‘red soil villages` including Xylofagou, Vrysoulles, Frenaros, Avgorou, Dasaki Achna and Sotira.
- All of our team live locally and have worked together for many, many years.
- We are also all immigrants to Cyprus and property owners ourselves so can guarantee that we have lived through the same experiences as that of our clients.
- We have in-depth knowledge of the area, the facilities, the amenities and, of course, every one of the properties that we advertise for sale.
- Prior to advertising we undertake a full due diligence on every home to ensure that we can fully inform our clients about the legal status of each house or apartment.
- Our reputation is hugely important to us so, for a truly personal experience, contact us and we will work together to find your dream home!
- What3words /// spikes.
- irksome Notice Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services.
- Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items.
- All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Arrange Viewing
For more information about this property, please contact Island Homes Cyprus, on +44 3300389818 * (local rate)
Contact Island Homes Cyprus about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
I would like to receive a FREE guide to Exchange Rates from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Island Homes Cyprus, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Island Homes Cyprus for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
Island Homes Cyprus
(view all properties)
273 Protaras Avenue, Office 4, Paralimni
+44 3300389818 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- Gated entry
- New construction
- Swimming pool