17th Century Villa with Olive Grove 17th Century Villa. This elegant residence is situated in a hilly position in the centre of the town of Cevoli-Lari in the province of Pisa, near the most beautiful art cities of Tuscany (Florence, Pisa, Volterra and San Gimignano). In a peaceful location, the house is surrounded by greenery and has lovely views of the landscape. The property comprises an impressive restored 17th century villa of 1000 sqm on 3 storeys. The sale also includes 4,000 sqm of land with an olive grove. Restored in keeping with true Tuscan style, it is spacious and well finished. The villa has been renovated to preserve the beautiful original features such as the vaulted ceilings, frescoed walls, beams and terracotta brick floors. There are 7 rooms on the second floor which need renovation and the attic has the potential to become a kitchen and panoramic terrace.
- The house could be easily divided into 4 apartments.
- Villa: 1000 sqm on 3 storeys.
- Second floor: 350 sqm with 7 rooms to be restored, 60 sqm living area, 2 bathrooms.
- Attic: It would be possible to create a kitchen and terrace overlooking the countryside.
- External Areas: 4,000 sqm garden with an olive grove.
- Utilities: Mains water, electricity and heating.
- View all our properties on our website casatuscany.com.
- Property Feature * 7 rooms to restore * beams * cellar * character property * frescoes * Games room * Garden * original features * Parking * terracotta floors * vaulted ceilings * Views