Beautiful 3 Bedroom Villa in Sicily Euroresales Property iD- 9825362 Property information: Bella Vista was built using traditional materials and is surrounded by beautiful Sicilian countryside. By car, it's 20 minutes to the nearest beach and 3 minutes to the nearest shops and restaurant.
- Palermo City Centre is 23km 16 miles away.
- Bella Vista has ample parking space and its own private garden and large private swimming pool.
- Sicily is located in the central Mediterranean Sea, south of the italian Peninsula, from which it is separated by the narrow Strait of Messina.
- its most prominent landmark is Mount Etna, the tallest active volcano in Europe, and one of the most active in the world, currently 3,329 m (10,922 ft) high.
- The island has a typical Mediterranean climate.
- The earliest archaeological evidence of human activity on the island dates from as early as 12,000 BC.
- By around 750 BC, Sicily had three Phoenician and a dozen Greek colonies and it was later the site of the Sicilian Wars and the Punic Wars.
- After the fall of the Roman Empire in the 5th century AD, Sicily was ruled during the Early Middle Ages by the Vandals, the Ostrogoths, the Byzantine Empire, and the Emirate of Sicily.
- The Norman conquest of southern italy led to the creation of the Kingdom of Sicily, which was subsequently ruled by the Hohenstaufen, the Capetian House of Anjou, Spain, and the House of Habsburg.
- it was unified under the House of Bourbon with the Kingdom of Naples as the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.
- it became part of italy in 1860 following the Expedition of the Thousand, a revolt led by Giuseppe Garibaldi during the italian unification, and a plebiscite.
- Sicily was given special status as an autonomous region on 15 May 1946, 18 days before the italian constitutional referendum of 1946.
- However, much of the autonomy still remains unapplied, especially financial autonomy, because the autonomy-activating laws have been deferred to be approved by the joint committee (50% italian State, 50% Regione Siciliana), since 1946.
- Sicily has a rich and unique culture, especially with regard to the arts, music, literature, cuisine, and architecture.
- it is also home to important archaeological and ancient sites, such as the Necropolis of Pantalica, the Valley of the Temples, Erice and Selinunte.
- Contact Euroresales Ltd for more information.
- New construction
- Swimming pool