Spacious architecturally designed 5 bed residence with mountain views on 1.77 acres. Solar panels for hot water and electric, 3 zone oil heating and security system. On the ground floor. Sitting room 1 with multi fuel stove set in character natural stone fireplace and wood mantle.
- Sitting room 2 with dual aspect windows.
- Large bath room with jacuzzi corner bath, separate shower, WC and washbasin door to Jack and Jill double bedroom number 5 with triple door fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 en-suite shower room and triple fitted wardrobe.
- Fully fitted kitchen open plan sitting area/diner with polished granite island with 2 breakfast bar stools, integrated larder fridge and Bocsh dishwasher. Recent Renewell water filter system fitted.
- Fitted double oven and stainless steel gas hob.
- Multi fuel stove with back boiler that heats water and zone 1 radiators.
- Utility room with lots of cupboard space and housing for tall freezer or second fridge, door to garden.
- Sun room/dining with triple aspect windows with views to Crough Patrick mountain, dimmer lights, French windows to patio and garden.
- Hall with door to front porch.
- Unique new wrought iron locally hand crafted gates to driveway.
- Double swing.
- Good broadband.
- This property is light and well proportioned, being ideal for many uses including B & B, working from home or extended family home.1.5 miles from Newport town.
- First floor. Master bedroom 1 with walk in wardrobe and good size en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 double room with walk in wardrobe and good size en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 3 double or twin room with en-suite shower room.
- Also on first floor Study/ hobby room.
- Walk in airing cupboard with lots of shelf room and solar panel controls.
- Large garage which is cavity wall insulated with 2 windows and side access door, newly fitted loft room with loft ladder, light and numerous sockets.
- Behind the garage is a washroom and WC this has enough room for a shower to be fitted.
- And could be integrated with the garage to convert to living space subject to planning permission.
- Separate boiler room with bike storage.
- Garden with polytunnel 16 x 14 with new path laid.
- Wrap around drive with plenty of parking.
- Newly laid landscaped garden with fruit trees and ornate trees, shrubs bulbs and flowers laid in best quality topsoil.
- 2 raised beds and veg garden.
- 4 lawns divided by evergreen flowering hedging.
- Overview Mountain views from all aspects with distant sea and islands views.
- Within easy reach of lakes, beaches, local official loop walks and Ballycroy National Park, Nephin Beg Back to the wild mountain trails with walks and lakes.
- Convenient for Achill Island, Westport town, Castlebar town and Westport house & country park.
- Newport town is a costal town with a river running to the sea.
- Newport has a school and playground.
- I include a couple of photos of the immediate area outside the house.
- Polytunnel available by negotiation
Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
For more information about this property, please contact Online Estate Agent.ie, on +44 3300989696 * (local rate)
Contact Online Estate Agent.ie about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Online Estate Agent.
- ie, and do not constitute property particulars.
- Please contact Online Estate Agent.
- ie for full details and further information.
- The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources.
- PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
- Marketed by
Online Estate Agent.ie
(view all properties)
208 Botanic Avenue, Glasnevin, Dublin
+44 3300989696 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Security system