- Close to the local shops and tapas bars.
- The area is renowned for its vineyards and wine festivals.
- The motorway and coast, only minutes drive away.
- Gibraltar and Malaga airports only 30 mins and 1 hour respectively.
- Not to mention the nearby golf courses of Finca Cortesin, Dona Julia and Duquesa Golf Course, as well as the bustling Marina Duquesa and Sabinillas.
- The property is on a peaceful, well established, gated urbanisation.
- Just 14 properties with a community swimming pool and gardens.
- A short walk takes you to the main plazas and narrow cobbled streets that lead to various shops, bars, restaurants and the imposing Santa Ana church.
- Also within this beautiful village is the local nursery, school, sports centre and medical centre.
- The townhouse is a pleasant 2 minute walk from the centre of the village and has been kept to a very high standard.
- The townhouse has an entrance leading to a large lounge/dining room with a wood burner leading to a sunny south west facing terrace complete with BBQ area.
- The kitchen is fully fitted and equipped with a breakfast bar. Downstairs toilet.
- Upstairs to 2 good sized double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes and full en suite bathrooms.
- The property is in fantastic condition with hot and cold A/C and is sold fully furnished.
- Futheremore the property is sold with secure underground parking and storeroom.
- Low running costs make this a lovely holiday home or more permanent residence in a more traditional Andalucian village environment.
- Viewing highly recommended.
- We wouldn´t want to intrude with unwanted phone calls so we will initially email you following your enquiry.
- Or If you want to talk to a member of our qualified team, please call us at our Sabinillas or Duquesa branch.
- Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Castles Sabinillas SL, on 0[HIDDEN PHONE] * (local rate)
Contact Castles Sabinillas SL about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like Horizon Currency to send me a free buying guide for this country
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Castles Sabinillas SL, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Castles Sabinillas SL for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
Castles Sabinillas SL
(view all properties)
C/Isaac Peral 4, Piso BJ, Manilva, Málaga
0[HIDDEN PHONE] *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2021 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2021.
- New construction
- Swimming pool