- Stage payments available.
- Price excludes VAT.
- Please note, photos shown are of a neighbouring completed villa.
- Xylofagou Xylofagou is one of the largest villages and is situated in Larnaca District but, as it is one of the ‘Kokkinochoria`, (red soil villages) it is an area we are happy to include in our listings.
- Xylofagou comes from the name Xylo – meaning wood and Fagou which is a popular implement used to barbecue traditional souvla.
- The village is ideally located halfway between Larnaca and the beach resort of Ayia Napa, approx 20 minute drive from each.
- Xylofagou is most famous for Cypriot potatoes many of which are exported and in demand all over the world.
- With all the usual amenities including schools, banks, shops and tavernas the village is excellent for both residential or holiday use for families and couples alike.
- Larnaca The Larnaca district is known as the `old soul` of Cyprus.
- Continually inhabited for over 10,000 years, it is the most accessible area of the Island with easy links to both the East and West Coast and the capital Nicosia (Lefkosia to the locals).
- The district hosts the main Airport for the Island and the area boasts a rich culture and history.
- Larnaca itself is a vibrant European City, with narrow cobbled streets, a wealth of shops and a stunning seafront walkway with a fabulous selection of restaurants and bars.
- The surrounding district of Larnaca is populated with lovely villages and small towns from the lace making village of Lefkara to Xylofagou in the East. There is a lively shopping scene, miles of beautiful beaches and plenty of night life to enjoy.
- Island homes estate agents Island Homes have been working with both local and overseas buyers and sellers for over 20 years.
- We specialise in property sales in the Famagusta region with seaside properties from Protaras to Ayia Napa; major towns including Paralimni and Deryneia and also covering all of the beautiful ‘red soil villages` including Xylofagou, Vrysoulles, Frenaros, Avgorou, Dasaki Achna and Sotira.
- All of our team live locally and have worked together for many, many years.
- We are also all immigrants to Cyprus and property owners ourselves so can guarantee that we have lived through the same experiences as that of our clients.
- We have in-depth knowledge of the area, the facilities, the amenities and, of course, every one of the properties that we advertise for sale.
- Prior to advertising we undertake a full due diligence on every home to ensure that we can fully inform our clients about the legal status of each house or apartment.
- Our reputation is hugely important to us so, for a truly personal experience, contact us and we will work together to find your dream home!
- Notice Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services.
- Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items.
- All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Arrange Viewing
For more information about this property, please contact Island Homes Cyprus, on +44 3300389818 * (local rate)
Contact Island Homes Cyprus about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Island Homes Cyprus, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Island Homes Cyprus for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
Island Homes Cyprus
(view all properties)
273 Protaras Avenue, Office 4, Paralimni
+44 3300389818 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- Gated entry
- New construction
- Swimming pool