- Extensive landscaped gardens have blended with the Mediterranean flora.
- The interior fitted woodwork, windows and doors are made of handcrafted walnut and were built and fitted on site.
- With wide open French windows, the house remains cool in the Summer. The guest house Just a few yards behind the main house, the guest house is perfect for people to stay, offering comfort and autonomy for a family, with three double bedrooms and two bathrooms as well as kitchen and drawing room.
- Beneath, a large double fronted garage, kennel and associated storage rooms.
- The guardian house Built spaciously on two floors, with a garage and utility rooms below, it provides and ideal house for a couple and their family, to act as caretakers.
- Please note - this estate does require modernisation but it is in A stunning location and offers superb potential - contact us for more details
- Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Home Hunts, on +44 3300389905 * (local rate)
Contact Home Hunts about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Home Hunts, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home Hunts for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
55 rue St Ferréol, Marseille
+44 3300389905 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Swimming pool