- In the basement there is a gym/fitness area.
- Located in a sought after quiet residential area only 1.9km from the sea and the beaches of Advocat a small sandy cover with a beach bar where you can enjoy marvellous evenings with live music in the summer and the hidden beach cove of Baladrar also with a lively beach in summer offering live music.
- Nearby you have a tennis club with 6 clay courts, 2 paddle courts, a large gym, fitness classes including yoga & Pilates and a terrace bar, modern facilities with a coach teaching group or individual tennis & paddle lessons certified by the National Tennis School and the Ifach Golf Club.
- Nestled between Moraira and Calpe Benissa has 4 kilometres of coastline, 3 of which are connected by an ecological path along which you can explore the different beaches of Benissa and enjoy walking along all year round.
- Built over three levels and with high quality materials access to the property is via remote control gated access.
- An impressive pillared front entrance welcomes you as you access the property into a spacious double height entrance hall with a marble and hand forged wrought iron staircase, on the level you will a guest cloakroom, the huge living-dining room, another room which can be used as an office, a fully equipped high-end kitchen and 3 spacious bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and ensuite bathrooms.
- The staircase leads to the master bedroom suite with a dressing room, luxurious ensuite bathroom with a large walk-in shower, separate free-standing bathtub and his and her vanity units.
- The master bedroom benefits from a private sun terrace from which to enjoy the sea views.
- In the basement level there is a laundry room, gym/fitness area and storage.
- The mature landscaped gardens offer privacy and one where the central focus is the large 73,60 m² swimming pool, the shaded chillout terrace with open views is perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining, an additional terrace with summer kitchen and BBQ and to the front of the property there is a carport and parking for several cars.
- The property has recently been reduced from 1,690,000 Euros to 1,350,000 Euros and is key ready for the discerning buyer looking for an impressive and elegant villa in an enviable location only a short drive to the coast and an array of beach.
- Why Costa Blanca North?
- There are few places in the world where the northern part of a small coastline contrasts more with the south.
- The landscape in the south is flat and arid whereas here in the north mountains provide the backdrop to much greenery, orange groves, olive trees, vineyards, almonds, and cherries.
- An area where you will find many beautiful blue flag Mediterranean beaches, sand dunes, watch towers, natural coves, fishing ports and marinas where luxury yachts are moored.
- Inland you can still find charming Spanish villages and a part of Europe where life goes on the way it has for decades, with siestas religiously adhered to, and local customs and culture still very much a part of everyday life.
- It is a unique and very special Region in Spain, a stunning area of natural coastal and inland beauty with breath-taking landscapes offering a taste of “Real Spain”, an area dubbed Spain's “Jewel in the Crown” by the British travel Press.
- The Costa Blanca North encompasses a region that includes the desirable towns of Altea, Calpe, Benissa, Teulada-Moraira, Benitachell, Javea and the city of Denia, also for the buyer seeking peace and tranquillity, the enchanting inland villages situated in the Jalon and Orba valleys where the land is never far from the sea and coastal resorts are within a 15-to-30-minute drive.
- There is a first-class range of real estate for sale in Costa Blanca North, from luxury beachfront penthouses to prestigious country properties, and from spectacular coastal villas to apartments.
- The region’s supreme quality of life, attractive beaches, beautiful landscape, well-preserved natural environment, excellent climate, modern infrastructure, plus a traditional and cosmopolitan atmosphere, have transformed Costa Blanca North into a privileged place to live.
- Costa Blanca North is one of Spain´s fastest growing golfing destinations with first class golf course and 5-star golf resorts with both Seve Ballesteros and José Maria Olazábal having both played a part in designing some of the Region´s courses.
- There is a tennis academy, atf, set up by former world professional tennis played David Ferrer from Javea.
- The Equestrian Centre Oliva Nova is host to the international show jumping competitions met with competitors from all over the world.
- The Region is the area of choice for many pro cycling teams and ten of the eighteen World Tour teams have chosen this area for their training camps.
- Looking to Ski in the winter you have the ski resorts of Javalambre and Valdinares in Teruel, only 2hr 30 minutes away enabling you to drive up to ski in the morning and still be back home in the afternoon should you want to enjoy winter skiing and the winter sunshine.
- With its 125 km coastline, the Costa Blanca North offers a wide variety of trendy upmarket marinas and yacht clubs, sailing clubs and an abundance of water sports.
- What is unique about the property market in Costa Blanca North, Spain?
- The Costa Blanca North is classed a very exclusive area within Spain.
- The British, Germans and Dutch have a long-running love affair here with a Region that is classed as one of the wealthiest in Spain attracting not only the well-heeled from Madrid, and Valencia, who have second homes here but more and more affluent expats from all across Europe and beyond, including North America, the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
- * Sizes listed are approximate.
Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Fine & Country Costa Blanca North, on +44 3300987182 * (local rate)
Contact Fine & Country Costa Blanca North about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fine & Country Costa Blanca North, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fine & Country Costa Blanca North for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
Fine & Country Costa Blanca North
(view all properties)
Marina de Denia, Edificio E, Bajo 2, Darsena de Babor, Puerto de Denia,
Closed now 09:30 - 18:00
see all ▾
09:30 - 18:00
09:30 - 18:00
09:30 - 18:00
09:30 - 18:00
09:30 - 18:00
10:00 - 13:00
+44 3300987182 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Swimming pool