Engel & Völkers presents this 15ha exceptional property in a dominant position and offering a unique panorama on the Touques valley and the Pays d'Auge. Quietly situated in the middle of nature but not completely isolated as it is only 5 minutes from Pont l'Evêque, the main house offers on the ground floor, in a contemporary and minimalist style, a large living room with cathedral ceiling and a dining room opening onto a magnificent terrace with its 180° view, a master suite with shower room and separate toilet, a fully equipped and fitted kitchen, and a scullery opening onto a pleasant Japanese garden. On the first floor, a TV lounge, 2 en suite bedrooms with their own shower room and 2 offices.
- A cellar and a technical room in the basement.
- A swimming pool and a jacuzzi adorn the terrace.
- A large closed and covered garage in the immediate vicinity of the house provides parking for 3 cars.
- An outbuilding with an open garage and 6 horses boxes is also located next to the house.
- A secondary house is located below the house on 2 levels with an open plan kitchen, a bedroom and a shower room.
- The hilly and enclosed landscaped park of 15 hectares will delight nature lovers, it offers ponds, alleys, shadow and light effects, and "plant rooms" worthy of the most beautiful landscaped parks.
- Possibility of creating a horse arena.
- Transaction fees to be paid by the seller.
- Swimming pool