- Enquire now!
- About marbella Marbella is known as a glamorous resort town and is a favourite location with the rich and famous, boosted by foreign residents who are seduced by the lifestyle.
- But there's plenty for ordinary folk to see and enjoy too in southern Spain's answer to St Tropez.
- The old town with its narrow cobbled streets and flower-filled plazas is packed with delightful shops and art galleries selling pretty clothes and accessories, and handmade wares.
- One of the prettiest spots is the fabled orange tree-filled Plaza de los Naranjos, which is located just off the main street and is home to the 16th-century town terms of eating out, Marbella's gastronomic scene is second to none, with everything from vegetarian and vegan cafes, to beachfront chiringuitos, and Michelin-starred restaurants.
- And of course the beaches are second to none - most visitors come to Marbella to enjoy the sun, sea and sand, which has been drawing expatriate communities since the ADL-1888 when Prince Alfonso de Hohenlohe fell in love with the place and built a beachfront house, drawing all the starriest Hollywood celebs.
- About Space Marbella: Space Marbella offer a wide range of properties on the Costa del Sol specialising in Marbella and the surrounding areas.
- Through close links with developers, local and national banks and individual owners we are able to source the very best properties in the Marbella area.
- We update our portfolio on a daily basis including bank repossessions and distressed sales to make sure that our clients get the very best deals available.
- With Space Marbella you can be assured that you are in good hands From our offices in Nueva Andalucia and Marbella we cover the whole of the Marbella area and Costa del Sol.
- What our clients say about us: We had such outstanding service from Lorrainne and Nathalie, we did not hesitate to recommend Space Marbella to our friends.
- Robert and Louise Mclarrie ref: ADL-1888
For more information about this property, please contact Space Marbella, on 0[HIDDEN PHONE] * (local rate)
Contact Space Marbella about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Space Marbella, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Space Marbella for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
Plaza de las Orquideas 3, Nueva Andalucia, Malaga
0[HIDDEN PHONE] *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.