Modern 2-Bedroom Villa With Pool, Sea Views This newly built modern villa is part of a complex of villas, located in the village of Kounali, near the northern coast of Crete, in the eastern part of the island (prefecture of Lasithi). This villa is 120 m2 in size and stands on a private lot of 300 m2. Inside, it comprises on the groundfloor, a fully equipped designer kitchen, a spacious dining / living room and a guest W/C, on the first floor, two en-suite double bedrooms, each with access to a small balcony and a nice veranda. All rooms and balconies on the first floor enjoy views of the sea and the surrounding mountains. Energy efficient air-conditioning devices for both cooling and heating installed throughout the whole house. Outside, the villa has a private pool, surrounded by plenty of space for sunbathing, a shaded outdoor dining area, nice patios and lawn areas as well as a parking space for 2 cars. The villa is sold fully furnished and equipped with energy efficient appliances, ready to move into. It is suitable both as a permanent residence or holiday home for yourself as well as a lucrative rental investment. The villa is warrantied for 5 years structural warranties according to Greek Construction Regulations. There are security systems in place at the villa complex, such as the 24/7 presence of security guards, surveillance cameras in common area, main entrance and other select locations, private electric gate as per plan, alarm system where applicable. The common facilities of the complex include a paddle tennis court, basket ball court, a large common swimming pool with pool bar, children’s playground.
- Kounali is a small, traditional and tranquil Cretan village.
- It has very few permanent residents and offers the use of two local taverns.
- More taverns, cafeterias, shops, bars, a small fishing port and beaches you can find in the neighboring resort of Milatos Beach, a 10-minute drive away.
- For main shopping weekly there you have the towns of Neapoli and Malia, both a 15minute drive away.
- Agios Nikolaos, the capital of Lasithi, is a 20-minutes drive away and offers the full range of amenities you would expect to find a large modern tourist town.
- The international airport of Heraklion is 40 minutes from Kounali.
- Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Buyandsell.gr, on +44 3300985886 * (local rate)
Contact Buyandsell.gr about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
I would like to receive a FREE guide to Exchange Rates from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Buyandsell.
- gr, and do not constitute property particulars.
- Please contact Buyandsell.
- gr for full details and further information.
- The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources.
- PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
- Marketed by
(view all properties)
No 13, M Sfakianaki street, Agios Nikolaos, Crete
+44 3300985886 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Security system
- Swimming pool