The beautiful cottage was conceptualised by the us illustrator who created the famous Journey Map of Nevis – hence the name! The artist worked with local craftsmen to create a comfy and vernacular/modern fused design. It is a refuge and sanctuary of natural beauty for an individual or couple desiring an ideal environment for inspiration. Write, paint, create, plant, harvest and live on the hillside above Church Ground and Brown Pasture. This lovely mixed local and expat neighborhood with views of the sea, is just a short ride to Charlestown for shopping, to Hermitage Plantation Inn and Montpelier Plantation Inn and Bananas for breakfast, lunch or dinner and of course cocktails in the famous Fire Fly Lounge ! This charming cottage is single storey, compact with everything one needs to be cosy and comfortable. Great Room – comfy living room with sitting area, exposed beam ceilings, and open to a corner kitchen with counter and stools. Kitchen: The best part about the Kitchen is it’s sweeping views to the Caribbean Sea. It is a u-style with counter space for two stools. Gas range, refrigerator and sink and plenty of vertically emphasised cabinetry by Chickee Hull from Gingerland. Bedroom: One bedroom is accessible from four areas. From the kitchen, the front veranda, the bathroom and from the rear utility room and loft. The living room/kitchen and bedroom both have West Indian double doors and windows looking out to the veranda and the sea beyond. Nothing like watching a storm brewing over the sea from your comfy warm bed. A loft bed in the addition, built by Fred Davis, master joiner and carpenter can double as a second sleeping area for one. Bathroom: Nevis-stone surround tub/shower with pedestal sink and handmade shelving also built by Fred Davis is compact and stylish. Screened veranda enhances outdoor living space for dining, reading or relaxing. Additional Cottage: There is a second cottage shell on the property which is behind the main cottage. It is set on a firm foundation and a roof that was built in 2014. This could be finished as a second and third bedroom with bath, or a private cottage with bedroom, bath and kitchen. Or this could be finished as a studio with a large porch.
- Utilities: Public water, Nevis Electric Co.
- , high speed internet available.
- Construction: Sturdy cinder block construction, wooden, with galvanized roof.
- Terra cotta tiles, and Stone.
- Second structure has raised concrete block foundation and wood.
- Garden: Fully fenced yard.
- The best neighborhood of single-family homes just a couple miles from downtown Charlestown.
- Soursop, grape vines, bougainvillea, yellowbell, ficus, elephant ears, birds of paradise, ferns, and coconut trees cradle the property in privacy from neighbors.
- Areca palms welcome you beyond the sliding iron entry gate.
- The cottages capture the most gorgeous easterly breezes year-round from the edge of the rainforest 750 feet above sea level.
- Green vervet monkeys are a mainstay and tend to congregate under the Neem tree where they feel safe.
- This truly is the quaint dreamy Caribbean bungalow. Also close by is Eden Life Rejuvenation Center, a holistic health center for massage and natural treatments.
- Arrange Viewing
For more information about this property, please contact St Kitts Nevis Realty, on +44 3300383759 * (local rate)
Contact St Kitts Nevis Realty about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
I would like to receive a FREE guide to Exchange Rates from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by St Kitts Nevis Realty, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact St Kitts Nevis Realty for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
St Kitts Nevis Realty
(view all properties)
Paradise Estate, St Thomas Parish
Closed now 08:00 - 20:00
see all ▾
08:00 - 20:00
08:00 - 20:00
08:00 - 20:00
08:00 - 20:00
08:00 - 20:00
08:00 - 17:00
10:00 - 14:00
+44 3300383759 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction