Location A prosperous town, Artá benefits from an arty, almost bohemian atmosphere - artists from all over the world are drawn to Artá and art of all kind is displayed everywhere! Artá really comes to life twice a week for the two evening markets on Tuesdays and Fridays. Artá is dominated by the spectacular hilltop fortress Santuari de Sant Salvador, the views overlooking the old town of Artá and the delightful Mallorcan countryside are something to savour. The north-east beaches are within easy reach by car, Palma and the airport less than 1 hour. Description This country villa with a lovely natural stone façade is in an elevated position near the charming artists' town Artà. It is perched on a hill in a protected natural area where construction permits will no longer be issued.
- Set on approx.
- 35.000m2 of land, the finca offers breathtaking views over the beautiful landscape and is just a short drive from Artà, various golf courses and pretty beaches.
- The house has approx.
- 400 m² of living space and displays a modern, rustic style with large rooms full of natural light.
- It comprises: 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which one is en-suite, a modern kitchen with breakfast area and all standard electronic appliances, a very cosy living room with a beautiful fireplace and a practical laundry room.
- In addition to the outdoor table-tennis and table football on the games terrace, there is a billiard room in the house for further entertainment.
- Light walls with sunny colours, the exposed wooden beams in the room ceilings, wooden carpentry and large terracotta tiles altogether create a pleasant interior kept in the typical Mallorcan style.
- The bedrooms all have reversible air conditioning and the house has central heating throughout.
- The highlights of this lovely finca are the fantastic landscapes, numerous terraces including the one for games, and the large pool which has several underwater seating areas of varying depths, hence the pool is ideal for chatting and enjoying cold drinks during the summer months.
- In addition, the property disposes of a coveted holiday rental license.
- Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
For more information about this property, please contact Savills - International, W1G on [HIDDEN PHONE] * (local rate)
Contact Savills - International about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
I would like to receive a FREE guide to Exchange Rates from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Savills - International, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Savills - International for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
Savills - International
(view all properties)
33 Margaret Street, London, W1G 0JD
[HIDDEN PHONE] *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Swimming pool