Van Eeghenstraat 4 II, Amsterdam A truly beautiful upper house of 150 m² on private land with a lovely roof terrace. This spacious apartment has been completely renovated, including a new foundation, using high quality materials. The large windows at the front and the width of the building provide plenty of light and a panoramic view of the popular Van Eeghenstraat.
- The apartment has four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Layout: Private entrance on the first floor with a staircase leading to the second floor 2nd floor Spacious landing with hallway and guest toilet.
- Through double glass doors access to the spacious and luminous living room which is located at the front and has three large windows across the width.
- The living room has many original details, including a wood-burning fireplace.
- Here you have, also through double doors, access to the French balcony.
- At the rear is the stylish Siematic kitchen with cooking island and cozy bar. The kitchen is equipped with all modern and luxurious appliances, including Pitt Cooking, Siemens boiling water faucet, steam oven, combi oven.
- From the kitchen is an access to the sunny balcony through double doors.
- 3rd floor This floor has four (bed) rooms, two bathrooms, a guest toilet and a closet with washer and dryer connections.
- At the front two bedrooms, one currently used as a walk-in closet, the other as the guest room.
- At the rear, the master bedroom has an en-suite luxurious bathroom with bath, large rain shower, double sink with designer taps and heated mirror and a design radiator. The master bedroom is spacious and has lots of light through the large windows.
- At the rear is another bedroom ideal for a baby/child room or an office.
- Roof terrace Through a staircase to reach the roof terrace with construction.
- The terrace has a very favorable sun position, is spacious, has beautiful views over the Rijksmuseum and the Conservatory Hotel and has lots of privacy.
- The roof terrace also has water and electricity available.
- New construction