- Owners, upon signing the transfer of ownership, simultaneously sign a 4 year notarized lease contract with previous Owner placing their Villa or Studio in the hotel inventory, through a 4 year fully managed rental program, generating income for their property when not using it.
- For the first five (3) years, income is fixed and equal to 4% of the purchase value net of expenses, pretax.
- For the remaining one (1) year, after the fixed income period, owners, will receive an annual income based on a 50/50 split of the Villa’s or Studio net annual revenue (net revenue = annual gross revenue less annual operating expenses).
After that year owners can extend or not their lease contract with the current owner. Location Melissi is one of the finest areas of north-east Peloponnese. Its excellent location on a prominent, amphitheatric position makes it enormously attractive. The region is famous for its unique relic pine forest, stretching for several kilometers along the coast. The crystal waters of the Corinthian Gulf completes the idyllic scenery. You can use your new home as a base for exploring the magnificent sights of Athens, Trikala Corinthias, Ziria plateau, Acrocorinth, Kalavryta, Nemea, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio and many more. Within not more than 1 hour driving from Melissi Villas you can access the most important sights of 4 out of 7 regions of Peloponnese (Corinthia, Argolida, Arcadia, and Achaia). Directions 300 m from Melissi village 400 m from the nearest beach 144 km from Athens airport 115 km from Piraeus port 100 km from Patra’s port 1hr 30min drive from Athens city Center
Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
For more information about this property, please contact Savills Hellas, on +44 3300988347 * (local rate)
Contact Savills Hellas about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Savills Hellas, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Savills Hellas for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
64, Louise Riencourt street, Athens
+44 3300988347 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction