This high-end Villa with 4 bedrooms (Villa E) is located in a brand new luxury condominium with only 8 villas beautifully designed with modern lines with contemporary architecture. Located in a premium area of Cascais, at walking distance of the beach, a few steps from the cosmopolitan downtown of Cascais, where you'll find trendy restaurants, shops, the best urban beaches of Europe, transports, international schools, and 30 minutes from Lisbon's city center and 35 from Lisbon's International airport. Spread over 3 floors, this Villa has a rooftop terrace with a private pool and panoramic views. The excellence of the construction combined with the large areas and noble finishings, make this magnificent Villa the ideal place to live in complete tranquility and comfort. The large glazed surfaces promote the feeling of space and natural immersion in nature. The Villa has 3 parking spaces and a storage area. The Condominium is perfectly landscaped granting privacy to each Villa Project to be completed at the end of 2021. About Cascais: Cnn (usa) "Beaches of Cascais rated as the best urban beaches in Europe" Paris Match (France) "Cascais, The Portuguese Hamptons". Basking in a pleasant temperate climate all year round, Cascais offers its residents a variety of cultural and leisure activities. The golden triangle Estoril-Cascais-Sintra is the scene of numerous international sporting events such as the Portugal Golf Open and the Estoril Tennis Open, the World Windsurfing Championships, and international motor and motorcycle races. A short walk from the condominium you'll find the iconic promenade lined with bars and terrace cafés, providing plenty of opportunities to enjoy the sea and sun. Also close by is the famous Estoril Casino, the largest in Europe, which as well as offering a range of casino gaming, is also the cultural hub of the region, promising you an unforgettable evening's entertainment with international floorshows and the opportunity to enjoy a superb dinner and try your luck in the gaming rooms. On the Estoril Coast and in Sintra alone, golfers can enjoy seven magnificent golf courses. At Cascais Marina and on the quiet, unspoiled Atlantic beaches, especially Guincho Beach, water sports enthusiasts can enjoy a wide variety of activities ranging from windsurfing and sailing to water skiing, kite surfing, and parascending. International powerboat competitions also take place here from time to time. During the summer months, a series of festivals and events take place in Estoril and the picturesque town of Cascais such as the Craft Fair, the Festival of the Sea, and many popular festivities and international classical, jazz, and popular Music Festivals. Not far away, the romantic town of Sintra, a World Heritage site located in the Sintra Hills, offers a variety of sights such as the Royal Palaces, Museums, and Botanical Gardens. There is a vast choice of restaurants in this golden triangle. Nowadays in Estoril, Cascais, and Sintra, there are many restaurants serving cuisines ranging from traditional Portuguese cooking to the most highly awarded French cuisine. Many restaurants by the sea serve fresh fish and seafood matched by few other places in the world. In the old town, there are many small traditional and affordable retreats to delight visitors. The terraces and cafés bathed in the Cascais sun are also a tempting attraction with their traditional snacks and patisseries. About Lisbon Lisbon's center is located at a mere 30 minutes drive from the condominium.
- Cnn considers “Lisbon the coolest Capital in Europe”.
- For the New York Times “in Lisbon the faded old Europe charm remains, but with a stream of exciting openings and fresh inspiration drawn from across the Atlantic, Portugal’s Capital seems primed for a new golden era”.
- The Financial Times describes the reasons “why all the world is going to Lisbon” In the past years, Lisbon has been making the headlines of some of the most reputable media in the world and attracting international celebrities that settle in the Portuguese capital, like Hollywood actors Scarlett Johansson, Michael Fassbender, Alicia Vikander, or the world’s most famous designer Phillipe Starck.
- Lisbon is a historical city full of stories to tell, where the sun shines 300 days a year and with warm summers and mild winters.
- Portugal is the 3rd safest country in the world and in Lisbon, you feel secure wandering around day or night.
- Lisbon is full of authenticity where old customs and ancient history intermix with cultural entertainment and hi-tech innovation.
- The city is something of a rarity among European capitals – a laid-back city that exudes a decidedly old-fashioned charm, with clattering trams, café-lined boulevards, renowned cuisine, and grandiose monuments to its famous sailors that crossed the oceans at the time of the discoveries.
- Lisbon is ageless, friendly, and famous for its hospitality and the family-like way it welcomes visitors.
- Tax benefits granted by programs like the Non-Habitual Residents, or residence schemes, like the Golden Visa (that allows to obtaining Portuguese citizenship in 5 years and freedom of movement throughout the entire Schengen Zone through investment in real estate) also sparked the interest in Portugal causing an exponential increase in the demand by international investors.
- This singular combination of factors and the growing international demand from buyers looking to relocate to the city and investors seeking compelling yields make Lisbon one of the most desirable cities in the world.
- Property info
For more information about this property, please contact Nest Seekers International, W1J on [HIDDEN PHONE] * (local rate)
Contact Nest Seekers International about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Nest Seekers International, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Nest Seekers International for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
Nest Seekers International
(view all properties)
169 Piccadilly, 5th Floor, Mayfair, London, W1J 9EH
[HIDDEN PHONE] *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Swimming pool