- The house also features a Sonos music system.
- Both the village of Kassiopi and the closest beach are in walking distance from the house, 350m and 250m respectively.
- The village offers various shops and supermarkets, bakeries, bars and restaurants while the surrounding beaches, most with pebbles, have clear waters making them ideal for swimming.
- At the entrance to the property there is a majestic hand built wooden door leading into an impressive living room, with large windows which capture the wonderful views.
- There is a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen.
- On the same level there are three en-suite bedrooms, two of which are complemented by double showers.
- Two of the bedrooms look out over the infinity pool and the sea, while the third one faces the village of Kassiopi.
- There is also a guest loo.
- The first floor consists solely of the master bedroom and bathroom as well as a private terrace.
- Located on the lower level are two more en-suite bedrooms, one with a shower and the other with a bath.
- Also on this level there is a home cinema, a small gym area, a laundry room, a guest bathroom and a separate shower room.
- Completing the lower level is a two-car underground garage.
- The Villa has an underfloor heating and cooling system.
- Surrounding the property there are established gardens with olive trees, a variety of Mediterranean plants and some areas of lawn.
- Dotted around there are four wooden pergolas, offering shaded areas to relax.
- The swimming pool is large & well designed and utilises the sea views with an infinity edge.
- There is also an outdoor dining area with a BBQ.
- Property info
Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Chestertons - International Department, W2 on [HIDDEN PHONE] * (local rate)
Contact Chestertons - International Department about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Chestertons - International Department, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Chestertons - International Department for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
Chestertons - International Department
(view all properties)
40 Connaught Street, Hyde Park, W2 2AB
[HIDDEN PHONE] *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Swimming pool