Luxurious 3 Bedroom Villa, Phuket, Thailand Euroresales Property iD - 9825986 Full Property Address The Vista at Loch Palm 43/7 Na Koh Road Moo 5 Kathu 83120 Phuket island Thailand Property Overview For anyone wishing to bask in the glorious eastern sunshine and make a wonderful financial investment at the same time, then this breath-taking villa in Phuket, Thailand, will surely meet all your expectations. This amazing villa has, among many other features, 3 bedrooms, private swimming pool, private parking, air conditioning and a beautiful terrace area on which to bask in the glorious surroundings. As well as being a luxurious, modern and spacious and place to stay, this villa has huge potential as a holiday rental home due to its spectacular location in Kathu, in the Phuket region of Thailand, the perfect destination from which to explore all the wonders that this fascinating country has to offer. For golf fans, this really is an idyllic location, as the property sits right on the edge of the Loch Palm Golf Course, in front of the 6th Tee box. Property Details This is a fully furnished 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathrooms (all en suite) property. The bedrooms all feature king size beds and generous room sizes. The villa is tastefully decorated throughout with a touch of Spanish flair. There is a modern kitchen with a 90 cm siemens oven, microwave, a gorenje dishwasher, 3 burner hob (gas) and a large fridge. There are fully concealed York air conditioners throughout and upvc doors. Outside there is a glorious private saltwater pool that's triangle shaped and newly re -modelled with Jacuzzi in pool plus seats for 2. There is also a beautiful, large, flat roof terrace with mountain and golf views. There is also a lush private garden area and pool deck. The property is also highly private and secure thanks to the fully walled in electric gate and auto garden lighting. As if all that wasn't enough, the villa also sits on the Edge of the wonderful Loch Palm Golf Course, right in front of the 6th tee box. For a superb visual representation of the villa, copy and paste the following link to your browser: [HIDDEN URL] Main Features: 362m2 Villa Land area - 456m2 3 large bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms, all en suite Modern kitchen fitted with all essential amenities Private swimming pool with jacuzzi Private garden area Stunning terrace area with decking Upvc doors Air conditioning Private parking Highly secure thanks to electric gates Perfect location in beautiful Phuket Close to many stunning beaches Walking distance to the wonderful Loch Palm Golf Course ([HIDDEN URL] Also just minutes from Red Mountain Golf Course ([HIDDEN URL] Just 40 minutes from the airport Massive holiday rental home potential About the area The property is situated in Kathu a popular expat area and close to local facilities such as Central Festival Shopping Mall, Makro and Tesco Lotus all around a ten-minute drive. There are various other golf courses and marinas all within a twenty-minute drive. Phuket international Airport is around thirty to forty minutes away Kathu is a town roughly halfway between Patong and Phuket City in the south side of Phuket island. For both Kathu and Phuket, the 'h' is silent i.
- 'Kat-too' and 'Poo-ket'.
- it is part of Kathu District which is made up of Kathu, Patong and Kamala.
- it is not the obvious choice of destination for tourists since it doesn't really have anything major in the way of nightlife.
- Kathu is around 6km from Patong Beach and 9km from Phuket City so it's not too far away from either place.
- Phuket is among the world's finest beach destinations, with fine white sands, nodding palm trees, glittering seas and lively towns.
- it has something for a wide array of tastes and budgets, with hundreds of hotels to choose from, an eclectic choice of dining and plenty of partying options.
- Aside from visiting the fantastic attractions of Thailand's biggest island, you can take an exhilarating speedboat trip to the many nearby tropical islands, including the famous Koh Phi Phi, or enjoy a serene cruise around the mystical Phang Nga Bay.
- Phuket is blessed with more than 30 amazing beaches to choose from.
- Patong Beach, Kata, Karon and Kamala have always been the most popular, but the north of the island reveals some hidden gems for travellers searching for a more romantic atmosphere.
- Contact Euro Resales Ltd to book an inspection
- Swimming pool