- Apartment N°1 living area with fireplace and kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom, terrace.
- Apartment N°2 living area with fireplace and kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom.
- Apartment N°3 living area with kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom, - Apartment N°4 living area with fireplace and kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom.
- Apartment N°5 living area with fireplace, kitchen, bedroom, studio, bathroom.
- Apartment N°6 living area with fireplace, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom.
- Apartment N°7 living area with kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom.
- Apartment N°8 living area with kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom.
- Apartment N°9 living area with kitchenette and closet, three bedrooms and bathroom.
The wings of the farmhouse are currently used as owners’ apartments. - Apartment N°10 living room with fireplace, sitting room, kitchen, three bedrooms and three bathrooms. - Apartment N°11 living room with fireplace, hallway with studio, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and terrace. The guesthouse is laid out onto two floors: - Ground floor living room, kitchen, closet, bedroom, two bathrooms. - First floor three bedrooms, bathroom and sitting room, ideal also as bedroom. Exteriors Within the property there are a pool with solarium and also a private lake for game fishing. Thanks to its hilly position just twenty kilometers from the sea, property land boasts mild and windy weather. The complex is surrounded by 115 hectares of land. The olive grove (40.0 ha) is made up of 4,800 trees (often centuries-old) planted at the corner of 11 x 11 squares. Varieties are Moraiolo, Leccino and Correggiolo and the grove can produce up to 700 quintals of extra-virgin oil per year. The vineyard (2.0 ha) is located in a valley between two hills and includes vines of Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot. The estimated yearly production of grapes is around 100 quintals with a current annual potential of around 10,000 bottles of wine. A newly built rural annex designed for the vinification and the grape storage is located next to the vineyard, with a wide loading and unloading area. The large area for the vinification hosts storage, a lab, a workshop, toilet and a carport of 100 sqm. Thanks to the soil fertility and the flat position, there is also the possibility to increase the vineyard in the 19 hectares of irrigated arable land and in the 26 hectares of nut tree plantation. The property is completed by 35 hectares of arable land and 90 hectares of wood with cork oaks, coppiced wood and grazing land. Use and potential uses Investing in the wine industry should be possible increasing the grape production through the conversion of the irrigated arable land and the nut tree plantation to vineyard. The farming is currently based on the rental business activity and on the olive oil production.
- (Current average annual income is € 120,000 per year).
- Thanks to the buildings in need of renovation, it is possible to enlarge up to 6,000 cubic metres for residential use or up to 45,000 cubic metres for a creation of a resort.
- Property info
Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
For more information about this property, please contact ROMOLINI - CHRISTIE'S, on +44 3300388524 * (local rate)
Contact ROMOLINI - CHRISTIE'S about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by ROMOLINI - CHRISTIE'S, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact ROMOLINI - CHRISTIE'S for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
ROMOLINI - CHRISTIE'S
(view all properties)
Via Trieste, 10/c, Anghiari
+44 3300388524 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Swimming pool