Keizersgracht 39, 1015 CD Amsterdam Very stylish canal building (235 m², gross floor area: 291 m²), renovated at high quality, on one of the best and most quiet parts of Keizersgracht. The house has been renovated with a lot of care and dedication and no expense was spared, which can be seen in the final result. The house comes with a beautiful kitchen diner and living room, beautifully finished bathrooms and spacious bedrooms. This is a unique opportunity to acquire a completely renovated building at this amazing location. Layout: Entrance at ground floor. There is a playroom/office at the front of the house and a bedroom with access to the patio at the back. This bedroom features a bathroom which comes with a walk-in shower, washstand and design radiator. There are also two storages and a separate toilet on this floor. You arrive on the first floor through the stylish stairway. The large kitchen diner with gas fireplace is located at the front of the building and from here you have a beautiful view on the canal. The Eginstill kitchen with beautiful marble countertop comes with all modern built-in appliances of the brand Gaggenau.
- There is a spacious sitting room at the back.
- At the second floor there is the master bedroom with gas fireplace and beautiful view on the canal.
- Through the spacious walk-in closet you enter the bathroom which features a double washstand, double walk-in shower and toilet.
- On the third floor there are bedrooms located at the front and back.
- The bedroom at the front has a gas fireplace just like the floors below it.
- In the middle of this floor there is the bathroom and separate toilet.
- The bathroom features a shower, double washstand and design radiator. On this floor there is also a large washing/laundry area.
- Bedrooms are also located at the front and back on the fourth floor. In the middle there are various storage closets and a separate toilet.
- Feautures: -Entire canal building 235 m² (NEN measured, GFA: 291 m²) -Private land -High quality renovation work done in 2017, including roof and facade front and back -Foundation renewed in 1990 -Three gas fireplaces -6 bedrooms -3 bathrooms -Eginstill kitchen with Gaggenau appliances -Video intercom and Wi-Fi throughout entire building -Central heating boiler: Nefit 2012 -Parking through permit system -Delivery in consultation