- Outstanding 17 ha organic wine-tourism estate.
- Located in the Provencal Drôme, not far from Vaisonla Romaine and the Château de Grignan, this property enjoys glorious vistas of Mont Ventouxand the Dentelles de Montmirail.
- The estate is easily accessed being just 30 minutes from a motorway exit.
- The buildings are set at the heart of the estate in a bucolic undisturbed setting.
- The housing and farm buildings have in recent years undergone a meticulous, high standard renovation using high quality materials.
- The main house and cottages stand apart from the winery and form a closed courtyard accessed through a cast iron gateway.
- The main house is a traditional farmhouse in an “L” shaped form that gives on to the central courtyard and looks out southward towards Mont Ventoux.
- The house has been exquisitely renovated over the past ten years and offers a high level of comfort, with two living rooms and five bedrooms, including a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- The housing also comprises three cottages with which the estate has established a successful wine tourism business, currently operating with significant repeat custom.
- Two of the cottages extend on from the main house whilst the third cottage forms the second wing of the closed courtyard.
- The winery has been constructed 30 metres away from the housing.
- Previously used for storing farm machinery, the building was converted to a winery by the current owners.
- With a total capacity of over 1 000 hl in small capacity tanks, the winery is well equipped with quality, modern machinery.
- It was conceived with a view to the production of superior wines.
- It should be noted that the winery roof has been equipped with solar panels that generate an income of 23K € per year. The vineyard comprises 13 contiguous hectares classed aop Cru Vinsobres (2.8 ha) and aop Côtes du Rhône Villages (10.2 ha).
- Situated at 380 m altitude on high quality rolled pebble soil, the vines benefit from a wide disparity between daytime and night-time temperatures, encouraging the production of elegant, fine wines.
- The vineyards have been organically farmed for several years.
- The vineyard is well maintained and planted with top quality varietals.
- Average annual yield is around 40 hl/ha. Sales: The estate currently sells around 25 000 bottles per year. The remaining production is sold to local wholesalers.
- The estate offers a coherent range of quality wines that are regularly praised and awarded in the trade press (Guide Hachette, Gault et Millau, Bettaneet Desseauve, Decanter…).
- Contact us today to discover more.
Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
For more information about this property, please contact Home Hunts, on +44 3300389905 * (local rate)
Contact Home Hunts about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
I would like to receive a FREE guide to Exchange Rates from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Home Hunts, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home Hunts for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
55 rue St Ferréol, Marseille
+44 3300389905 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction