- Tolox celebrates a variety of local festivals.
- Amongst the more unique of its festivals, the Día de los Polvos (Powder Day) stands out.
- It takes place the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday and involves all the townspeople throwing flour over each other. In honour of the Patron Saint, San Roque, the noisiest and most popular festival of Tolox takes place, known as "Cohetá", it is celebrated the 16th August. There is also a festival in memory of Tolox´s Arabic past; this is the Día de las Mozas o "Día de la Cencerrá".
- All the young people of the town meet on the 8th December to blow conch shells and ring cowbells.
- Legend says that it was in this way that the town was able to remain where it was and scare away the Moors and defeat them.
- Arrange Viewing
For more information about this property, please contact Mediterranean Homes, on 0[HIDDEN PHONE] * (local rate)
Contact Mediterranean Homes about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like Horizon Currency to send me a free buying guide for this country
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Mediterranean Homes, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Mediterranean Homes for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
Apartado de Correos, 17, 29100, Coín, Coin
0[HIDDEN PHONE] *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction