The sought after “C” line is rarely available in this spacious pre-war building. An elegant corner one bedroom home, it has sweeping views of the Hudson River and north western exposure allowing you to enjoy the natural airflow throughout.
- Savor the sun and water views from every room.
- Upon entering the foyer with garment closet, the 9 ft high ceilings and original hardwood floors lead you into the spacious living room.
- The foyer allows you direct entrance into the kitchen or the living room.
- The kitchen has a grand window with northern exposure and abundant granite countertop space making your cooking experience even more enjoyable.
- The corner king-sized bedroom has a gracious layout with Northern and Hudson River exposures creating the ultimate sleeping and working space pearl.
- 677 West End is a pre-war co-op located on a quiet and beautiful stretch of the uws.
- Built in 1927, the building has a live-in super, video intercom, and common laundry room.
- Perfectly accessible to the best the neighborhood has to offer; Riverside Park, the 1,2 & 3 express trains are a block away, and Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods on Columbus.
- Pied-a-terres, co-purchasing and gifting are allowed.
- Pets are welcome.
- *Disclosure* Apartment is virtually staged and rendered.
For more information about this property, please contact Nest Seekers International, W1J on [HIDDEN PHONE] * (local rate)
Contact Nest Seekers International about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
I would like to receive a FREE guide to Exchange Rates from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Nest Seekers International, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Nest Seekers International for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
Nest Seekers International
(view all properties)
169 Piccadilly, 5th Floor, Mayfair, London, W1J 9EH
[HIDDEN PHONE] *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction