IDEAL INVESTMENT FOR SHORT-TERM AND LONG-TERM RENTAL!
SURROUNDINGS: The apartment is located in the Old Town of Gdansk, on one of the most beautiful and intimate streets - Mariacka Street. At your fingertips we have fountains, Motława, numerous bars, pubs, restaurants, theaters, cinemas, shops, outdoor events, museums, cafes and a unique atmosphere of cobbled, bustling, tourist space.
BUILDING: The apartment is located on the 4th floor in a 4-storey tenement house from 1900, which was made of brick, and ceramic tiles were laid on the roof. The general condition of the entire property should be considered very good. A characteristic, bold façade, a very wide staircase and a renovated roof are just some of the elements confirming the uniqueness of the building. The entrance to the staircase is secured by an intercom.
- The staircase is neat and clean.
- At the back of the tenement house there are numerous parking spaces for residents.
- APARTMENT: Premises with an area of 38 m2.
The apartment is after a major renovation, which took place in 2012.
- Currently, it does not require financial outlays.
- The whole is finished with good quality materials with attention to detail.
- FEES: rent approx.
370 PLN / month + electricity according to consumption
RELEASE: to be agreed.
BUY WITH US - ADVANTAGEOUSLY AND SAFELY!
- 0% commission from the Buyer (applies to offers marked with the BUY without commission stamp) and no additional or hidden costs - we guarantee a safe purchase and the best price - we offer effective and free assistance in obtaining a loan - we provide professional advice when buying for investment
More similar offers can be found on our website
- New construction