In the heart of the Montorgueil district, this 4 duplex is located on the 4th and 5th floor of a building built in the building built in the XVIIIth century. It benefits from a privileged location in the heart of Paris. In the heart of the Montorgueil district, a very lively and and very appreciated thanks to the presence of numerous shops, restaurants and bars as well as its picturesque aspect with its numerous pedestrian lanes. This apartment, with a surface of 93m ² Carrez, is composed of an open kitchen, a bathroom, with bathtub bath, a bedroom and a large living room.
- living room.
- The upper floor is composed of an office, a room with kitchenette and a shower room with WC.
- Entirely restructured and renovated about ten years ago, with quality materials, the layout is optimized without any loss of space.
- The apartment has a lot of storage spaces perfectly integrated.
- This duplex benefits from a superb view, beautiful volumes and volumes and a double orientation.
- Very quiet, a lot of of luminosity thanks to the many windows.
- All these elements give to this property a lot of charm and of interest. The building is secured by a digicode, an intercom.
- The heating is individual electric.
- Annual charges : 725€/year ECD E= 262 two hundred and sixty two KWh/m2/year B= 8 eight Kg Co2/m2/year