Situated in a 2065 m2 plot, featuring a 7-car space garage and a heated pool, this villa was built by the renowned local architect Francisco Tojal. Architecturally charming, with spacious areas and a beautiful wooden cupola opening from a mezzanine on top of the living room, this house is not only a pleasure to the eyes, but also presents great construction characteristics, such as double air box construction that protects against humidity and a hot water pump that allows the instant flow of hot water.
The house has central heating, a central vacuum system, and a fireplace. The kitchen cabinets and appliances are Miele and all bathroom faucets are Grohe. All materials and finishing are of an extremely high quality. It is furnished with great, timeless taste and there is the possibility of purchasing part or all of the furniture. The property is composed as following:
- Ground floor: ample living room, dining room and kitchen with direct access to the garden. Three bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which is en suite and one a social bathroom. An area that can be fully independent consisting of one bedroom, one walk-in closet and a bathroom with an interior garden.
- First floor: large mezzanine area opening onto a terrace, two bedrooms both with access to a second terrace with a beautiful view on the Sintra mountain and a full bathroom.
- Basement: huge garage with a capacity for 7 cars, large common area with direct access to the pool area, bathroom, laundry room, storage room, service room and wine cellar.
- Garden: beautifully kept garden that goes all around the house and provides great privacy, patio areas in front of living and dining rooms, heated pool with fence for children's protection, covered barbecue area.
The villa is located in Banzão, a suburb of Colares. At the foot of the Sintra mountains and very close to the sea, the town of Colares is absolutely delightful and has long been a very popular summer resort. It is perfectly located, only a 12-minute drive from SIntra, 20 minutes from Cascais and 40 from Lisbon city centre. In the environs of Colares are the astonishing beaches of Praia das Maças, Praia Grande and Adraga, and the typical village of Azenhas do Mar, with its whitewashed houses inset in the side of a cliff. The location is perfect whether you would like to live in Lisbon and have a weekend gateway or you prefer to be based in Colares. For families with children it is also very convenient, as there are a lot of International and Portuguese school options in the area.
- Energy Rating: B-
- [HIDDEN HASHTAG]:MGH-9806
- New construction
- Swimming pool