- The first floor comprises of four large bedrooms.
- The grand master bedroom boasts a floor to ceiling walk in wardrobe and fabulous modern en suite.
- The three remaining bedrooms are an excellent size and all have hand crafted mahogany furniture, with an abundance of storage and traditional warm wood flooring.
- The family bathroom is amazing with a wet room and a sunken corner bath.
- The basement contains a one bedroom studio with private covered veranda and large utility room, The property also benefits from a state of the art security system and a garage suitable for three cars.
- Viewings highly recommended to truly appreciate this amazing property by appointment only.
- Protaras Protaras is arguably the most popular family holiday resort in Cyprus.
- Situated on the famous Fig Tree Bay Protaras offers the most beautiful beaches in southern Cyprus.
- During the summer months the resort comes to life with an abundance of delicious restaurants, lively bars, top quality entertainment and shops selling local artisan products, perfect for families and couples alike.
- Down on the beach there are a variety of water sports in the crystal-clear blue waters, whilst set back from the beach are all the big hotels and beach bars serving food and cocktails.
- The Protaras area is also famous for Scuba diving, the main area, Green Bay, hosts thousands of Divers every year at both beginner and expert level.
- There is a fabulous walkway along the coast from Fig Tree bay to Pernera and you can find families walking between bars and restaurants and enjoying the views.
- About the famagusta region Whether you are planning to visit the Famagusta region of the Republic of Cyprus for the first time or you are already in love with the area, there is something here for everyone.
- The area is not known as the ‘Jewel of the Eastern Mediterranean` for nothing!
- From the stunning cliffs of Cavo Greko (the most Easterly point of Europe) to quaint inland villages, to the 44 (yes 44!
- ) white sandy Blue Flag beaches, the area holds something for every palette.
- We have beautiful nature trails, water sports galore, amazing fresh cuisine, nightlife, one of the top waterparks in Europe, fishing harbours, a world class Marina and the list goes on and on!
- You are never far from anywhere in Famagusta, a maximum 15 minute drive to the nearest beach from even the most inland villages.
- Thousands of expats of all nationalities have made Cyprus their home over the years due to the warm local welcome, fantastic climate and host of things to do.
- The bustling cities of Limassol, Larnaca and Nicosia are just over an hour away but here you can enjoy a more relaxed pace of life.
- Crime rates are amongst the lowest in Europe, English and Russian are widely spoken and there is always time for a chat, a coffee or a glass of wine in the sunshine.
- We look forward to introducing you to hidden gems of the area on your next visit.
- Island homes estate agents Island Homes have been working with both local and overseas buyers and sellers for over 20 years.
- We specialise in property sales in the Famagusta region with seaside properties from Protaras to Ayia Napa; major towns including Paralimni and Deryneia and also covering all of the beautiful ‘red soil villages` including Xylofagou, Vrysoulles, Frenaros, Avgorou, Dasaki Achna and Sotira.
- All of our team live locally and have worked together for many, many years.
- We are also all immigrants to Cyprus and property owners ourselves so can guarantee that we have lived through the same experiences as that of our clients.
- We have in-depth knowledge of the area, the facilities, the amenities and, of course, every one of the properties that we advertise for sale.
- Prior to advertising we undertake a full due diligence on every home to ensure that we can fully inform our clients about the legal status of each house or apartment.
- Our reputation is hugely important to us so, for a truly personal experience, contact us and we will work together to find your dream home!
- What3words /// tenfold.
- lace Notice Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services.
- Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items.
- All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Arrange Viewing
For more information about this property, please contact Island Homes Cyprus, on +44 3300389818 * (local rate)
Contact Island Homes Cyprus about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Island Homes Cyprus, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Island Homes Cyprus for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
Island Homes Cyprus
(view all properties)
273 Protaras Avenue, Office 4, Paralimni
+44 3300389818 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Security system
- Swimming pool