- ) while preserving the authenticity of the place.
- A skilful blend of modern decoration and elegant architecture make this a unique property.
- Its surface area of approximately 450 m2 offers very beautiful reception rooms, an office and 3 spacious bedrooms (including a superb master suite) as well as a very pleasant apartment with 2 bedrooms that can benefit from an independent entrance if needed.
- Large annexes, including a sauna area, a summer kitchen and a large room opening onto the swimming pool, offer many possibilities.
- An ideal property for a bed and breakfast activity or simply to receive family and friends.
- You will enjoy the sea view and the southern exposure of almost all the rooms, with a very beautiful panorama on the peninsula of Giens.
- A majestic private mansion to discover without delay!
Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Home Hunts, on +44 3300389905 * (local rate)
Contact Home Hunts about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like Horizon Currency to send me a free buying guide for this country
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Home Hunts, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home Hunts for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
55 rue St Ferréol, Marseille
+44 3300389905 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Swimming pool