- The property comprises of three levels.
- The ground floor includes a spacious open plan kitchen and dining area with large patio doors that open out onto the terrace and down to the swimming pool with ample relaxation areas, gazebo and covered BBQ with Bar. The living room is separate with an adjacent Bar nook and a beautiful balcony overlooking the swimming pool, gardens and sea.
- There are 4 bedrooms on this level that share 2 family bathrooms.
- A few steps up take you to the first floor where the Master Bedroom is located.
- The Master takes over the entire floor and has an en-suite bathroom and two large verandas with stunning views of both the mountains and the sea.
- On the lower ground floor, you will find a self-contained 2 Bedroom Apartment which can be accessed from both inside and outside the house.
- It has a large living area and small kitchen which can easily be converted into a workshop/playroom and utility room, 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- The property has been stripped down to basics and fully renovated including new bathrooms, Air Conditioning Units, and Central Heating provisions.
- It has a spacious back garden with private access to the sea as well as a designated area where you can dock a boat/yacht.
- It is gated with parking for 3 cars and boat/yacht.
- It is such a unique property that will allow you to decorate and/or refurbish to your own tastes as in essence, it is still a blank canvas.
- Viewing is highly recommended and all serious offers will be considered.
- Title Deeds are available.
- Sea Caves in Peyia- at the sea front of Peyia village in Paphos, the sea caves are creating a remarkable view. This is a unique place of geological and biological interest. The stretch of coastline is amazing and you can either walk the length of it or swim and explore the caves.
- These natural caves are the homes of the protected seal Monachus-Monachus.
- Monachus-Monachus are visiting Cyprus every year to give birth of their babies.
- Close to the cave is another remarkable attraction, the edro III shipwreck.
- An area that is sought after and close to amenities of Coral Bay and Peyia Village.
- Purple Real Estates are fully registered and licensed with the Cyprus Real Estate Association.
- Purple is home to some of the finest properties in Cyprus.
- With offices in Famagusta, Larnaca, Paphos our ample portfolio is sure to contain something for everyone.
- We have a wide range of property to meet any budget and can assist you whether you are looking for a permanent residence, holiday home or an investment property.
- From your first contact with Purple you’ll be assigned to a specific sales consultant.
- One whom we feel is appropriate for your needs.
- Many members of purple speak excellent English, Russian and Greek, so language will never be an issue.
- Your Sales Consultant will always be on hand to help you and guide you through the buying process, answering any questions and provide you with anything you may request, for example: Independent advice and recommendations on legal services Liaising with property developers, throughout the construction period if the purchase is off plan Getting quotes for any additional works that you’ve asked for from trusted suppliers Guidance with property rental opportunities Be there for any problems that may arise purple will be there from start to finish!
- Arrange Viewing
For more information about this property, please contact Purple International, on +44 3300389452 * (local rate)
Contact Purple International about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Purple International, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Purple International for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
284 Leoforos Protara, Paralimni, Famagusta
Closed now 08:00 - 18:00
see all ▾
08:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 16:00
+44 3300389452 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- Gated entry
- New construction
- Swimming pool