The property Ski in ski out Chalet in Levassaix A rare ski in ski out Chalet for sale in this new collection of Chalets by a very experienced Alpine Developer This exciting development is located at a altitude of 1790 m, with stunning views and just a 10 minute walk to shops and restaurants. Cleverly conceived, the Chalets benefit from a wonderful design palate showcasing the best of modern Alpine interiors, with full flexibility for purchasers to create their own bespoke finish. Perfect family properties, these Chalets are for those who love the authentic feel of a Savoyarde village, but do not want to compromise on easy skiing access or luxury property specification. Chalet 1.1 A semi detached Chalet with three ensuite bedrooms. There is a glorious full height top floor open plan living area with Fireplace and opening doors onto the large dining terrace. Facing South West this outside space is a wonderful feature of the Chalet. Above the kitchen area is a large mezzanine floor, perfect for an extra lounge, a tv room or occasional bedroom. A family Chalet demands practicality and the specification here does not disappoint, with a double garage, ski room, laundry room and guest wc. The Chalet is completed by its own Sauna and relaxation area, with the option for a Jacuzzi spa also available. The Chalets habitable space is 114.75 msq, with garage and other spaces added the total is 165 msq Agents Note: The interior images shown are examples of properties completed by the developer previously The Features of this Property Include Just off the piste, ski in ski out Chalet.
- Large south west facing balcony.
- Top floor open plan living area.
- Double garage.
- No rental obligation.
- Fully managed rental scheme available with ability to reclaim 20% VAT off asking prices The location At an altitude of 1450 metres Saint Martin de Belleville is not a purpose built ski resort.
- It is the chef lieu (chief town) of the Belleville Valley.
- Many years ago the Mairie decided that it wanted St Martin to remain a traditional mountain village, and retain its thriving village community all year round.
- Recent Investment has seen a modern 8 person telecabine linking to a fast 6 person chair, St Martin 1 and 2, taking you into the heart of the 3 Valleys in under 20 minutes.
- St Martin is an integral part of the three valleys ski area, but it is still an authentic French mountain village.
- It has everything you need in a ski resort and a selection of good ski and board hire shops, ski school, excellent child minding / creche facilities, and a choice of great apres-ski bars and restaurants.
- There is also a supermarket, boulangerie / patisserie, butcher, bank, chemist, post office, and newsagent / tabac.
- All the amenities of a modern ski resort with the added benefit of the charm of a village where the locals live and work all year round.
- Your expert in st martin de belleville Free Spirit Alpine are the st Martin property experts with thirteen years experience selling in this beautiful resort.
- Our agent is Andrew Beale, Free Spirits Managing Director and one of the most qualified and experienced Agents in the Alps, heading up our award winning estate agency.
- Contact Andrew today to discuss this property, the local markets and advice on buying and selling in the Alps
- Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Free Spirit Alpine, on +44 3300388609 * (local rate)
Contact Free Spirit Alpine about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Free Spirit Alpine, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Free Spirit Alpine for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
Free Spirit Alpine
(view all properties)
La Vieille Scierie, Meribel Les Allues
+44 3300388609 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- Gated entry
- New construction