- There is a wood stove yet to be connected.
- - approx 66m2.
- Simple stairs to the right of the doorway lead up to a separate toilet and a lovely large airy bathroom with large front aspect double glazed window. - approx 17m2.
- At the end of the hallway is the largest bedroom - full height with exposed beams.
- - approx 40m2.
- This room is so large that an ensuite could easily be added, still leaving room for a spacious bedroom with seating area if required.
- There is some work still be completed to the house but the current owner has already bought all the fittings and these will be included in the sale.
- To the front of the house are mature trees offering shade in the summer months and a large flat lawn, ideal for adding swimming pool with far reaching countryside views.
- The garage is to the side of the house - a large building with adequate space for tractor, mowers and garden equipment - approx 59m2.
- There is also a spacious cellar underneath the kitchen - approx 20m2.
- There is a path to the front/side of the property which leads down to a piece of woodland ideal for summer picnics and relaxing.
- Another track gives access across the fields to the private family lake, surrounded by trees and enough space for tents and a caravan for informal family days in the sunshine.
- This house needs to be seen to fully appreciate its potential as a family home and /or the start of a business.
- Property info
Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Leggett Immobilier, on +44 3300389630 * (local rate)
Contact Leggett Immobilier about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Leggett Immobilier, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Leggett Immobilier for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
Route de Ribérac, La Rochebeaucourt, 24340
+44 3300389630 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- Swimming pool