This magnificent, modern, detached 4 bedroom villa offers quiet, privacy and stunning sea and mountain views. Total privacy on your own mountain top in Kritou Terra.
- , a short drive to Polis or Kathikas.
- The property is being offered with title deeds.
- This is also the only property we have advertised over the years with its own private cinema – more of that later. It is sometimes tempting to go ‘over the top’ when describing views from properties but it is difficult to imagine more spectacular views than those from this magnificent villa.
- Kritou Terra is a small traditional village on the north west coast of Cyprus some 15 minutes drive from the beaches and exciting water sports at Latchi and the banks, supermarkets and other major facilities in Polis and a 18 mile drive from Paphos.
- The property is approached via a long sweeping driveway and has a covered carport at the front of the property, large enough to accommodate 2 cars easily.
- The property has been designed to take full advantage of the views, as the windows stretch from ceiling to floor, so once through the front door it is the simply stunning views from any position in the lounge which take one’s breath away.
- These views stretch from the Akamas National Park in the west to the furthermost point of Polis Bay at Pomos.
- Tilted windows and doors lead from the lounge to the covered veranda and it is from this covered veranda that the amazing views can be best enjoyed.
- The current owners often talk of having breakfast on the balcony while the sun is rising in the east and then enjoying dinner and an end of day drink as the sun is setting in the west over the Akamas peninsular. The infinity pool, which is 12.5m in length and depths varying from 0.8m to 1.0m, adds to the magic of the view as this is directly in front of the veranda.
- The property is the last word in modern design.
- All finishes are state of the art and so much thought has been put into the design of the property.
- The lounge is very large and currently contains a 7 seater settee as well as two armchairs, an authentic log burning heater and a flat screen TV. The diner, still with the same breath-taking views, is large enough to easily accommodate 8 people around the glass topped dining table.
- The kitchen, which has hill views from the large window has every modern finish and appliance including granite work tops, a granite topped ‘island’ in the centre of the room with a hob and plenty of cupboard space.
- There is also a miele stainless steel double oven and drinks maker and miele stainless steel fridge/freezer. The first of the bedrooms is in the west ‘wing’ of the property.
- As with all of the bedrooms this is a double bedroom complete with an en-suite shower room and a door leading to the veranda.
- In addition there is also a very useful ‘dressing area’.
- As can be imagined the stunning views can also be seen from the bedrooms.
- Just imagine waking up to views of both the sparkling Mediterranean and the spectacular mountains every morning.
- There are two more bedrooms in the east wing- both with en-suite shower facilities- and these are just as luxurious as the first. Each has its own veranda and each offers similar amazing views.
- A guest cloakroom completes the rooms on this floor. Instead of going upstairs for the remainder of the property, we go to a lower level in this property.
- The fourth bedroom is approached via a very generously sized dressing room which is currently being used as an office.
- The bedroom itself has the same features and again has stunning views.
- Adjoining this is a quality shower room.
- Next to the fourth bedroom is a cinema – yes, a cinema.
- The cinema is sound proofed and can be used not only as a cinema but also as a recording studio and as can be imagined, comes with all the latest technology.
- A utility area with washing machine can also be found on this floor. The infinity pool was mentioned earlier and sitting around this pool is the ideal place to sun bathe.
- The whole area is lit and this gives it an almost ethereal impression once the sun has gone down.
- This property is elevated to such a degree that it is above the humidity level and the stone finished boundaries add to the appeal of the garden which is surrounded by attractive trees and shrubbery.
- There is also a large area beneath the level of the pool which has had many uses in the past including giving Yoga lessons.
- This area also has a BBQ – the ideal place in which to enjoy al-fresco dining a pool parties in the early evening of another sunny Cyprus day.
- We feel that attention should be drawn to the extraordinary extra features of this property including the fact that the villa is fully insulated.
- This means that the property stays cool in the summer and warmer in the winter. Heating/cooling is controlled by a master switch – temperatures for each room can be changed individually with a flick of a button.
- Remote controlled super quiet fans.
- Dual purpose air conditioning and Geo Thermal controlled air conditioning Geo thermal underfloor heating controlled by the master panel – each room individually controlled.
- Heated pool and Jacuzzi.
- Water filtration system Floor lighting – and subdued ceiling lighting Pressurized water system This is a high quality, beautifully maintained, and imaginatively designed property that can only really be fully appreciated by viewing
- Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact A20 Real Estate, on +44 3300389700 * (local rate)
Contact A20 Real Estate about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by A20 Real Estate, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact A20 Real Estate for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
A20 Real Estate
(view all properties)
Latchi Marina, Polis, Paphos
Closed now 09:00 - 17:00
see all ▾
09:00 - 17:00
09:00 - 17:00
09:00 - 17:00
09:00 - 17:00
09:00 - 17:00
+44 3300389700 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Swimming pool