- The property is accessible through a private drive and offers substantial accommodation and space to receive and entertain family and friends.
- The accommodation includes four bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a large lounge/reception space, a long dining room with stone walls, a beautifully laid out and equipped kitchen, a utility and laundry room and a large larder/cellar. Outside you’ll find extensive beautifully landscaped seven-acre grounds which include a small, wooded area with mature trees, and many terraces laid out around the property to offer fabulous outdoor living and views over the rolling hills of the surrounding countryside.
- A large pool with its terraces completes the outdoor facilities of this property.
- The house which has been well insulated and double glazed throughout, is heated with a gas central heating system.
- A wood burner in the lounge adds to the cosy feel of this property.
- The main wing of the house is accessible through an original entrance which leads onto a light and airy hallway and the imposing original staircase.
- On the ground floor of the house, you’ll find on one side a large lounge (29 m²) with a fireplace and wood burner and further along an office (15 m²).
- A large and long dining room (37 m²) accessible from both the entrance hallway and kitchen and features exposed beams and stone walls.
- A large and well-appointed family kitchen (28 m²) completes the living space on the ground floor of the main wing.
- The original beautiful staircase gives access to the first-floor accommodation in the main wing of the house which includes an airy landing and two large bedrooms (28 and 28.5 m²) with ensuite bathrooms and featuring exposed beams and stone walls.
- The second wing of the house is accessible through a corridor from the kitchen or through French windows.
- Directly from the terrace at the front of the house.
- The corridor from the kitchen leads on one side to a children’s/cosy room (13 m²) and further along to two bedrooms (27 and 19 m²) both with ensuite bathrooms.
- On the other side of the access corridor there is a wine cellar/pantry (9 m²) and a large utility/boiler room (22 m²).
- To the back of the house there is an open barn which can house many cars and be used to store garden equipment and firewood.
- At the front of the house there is a beautifully appointed terrace ideal for entertaining and further along there are many more terraces in the landscaped garden.
- The large swimming pool is situated away from the house in an elevated position and has terraces and plant beds to enhance its appeal.
- The views from the terraces around the pool are simply stunning.
- This fabulous property is in the beautiful south of the Gers (French Tuscany) within cycling distance of the Bastide village of Marciac and less 45 minutes from the International Airport of Lourdes (Flights to UK, Italy, Ireland, Paris, etc …).
- Toulouse and the Pyrenees ski slopes (90 minutes), Bordeaux and the Atlantic coast (120 minutes) are easily accessible from this property.
- The property would make an ideal family home and provides the opportunity to receive and entertain family and friends.
- Property info
Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
For more information about this property, please contact Leggett Immobilier, on +44 3300389630 * (local rate)
Contact Leggett Immobilier about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
I would like to receive a FREE guide to Exchange Rates from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Leggett Immobilier, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Leggett Immobilier for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
Route de Ribérac, La Rochebeaucourt, 24340
+44 3300389630 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- Swimming pool