- Placed just behind the old “Casino of Barcelona”.
- Ideal for housing, hotel, restaurant or equestrian activities.
- Built by the architect Don Josep Oriol Mestres.
- Surrounded by walls up to 6m.
- Tall, there is the incredible building, plus two adjoining houses and a warehouse with ground and first floor. Country house of 2.100 sqm, built in 1870 acquired by the "Americano" or "indiano ", from Vilanova, Pau Soler Morell, known for participating in the financing of the first railway line linking Barcelona and Vilanova and afterwards to Valls.
- It is a building of eclectic style, considered as a Local Cultural Heritage, with a central double window with semicircular arches over which are the initials of the owner and decorated with vegetal decorations.
- The side windows are topped with pediments.
- In the corners there are small defensive bastions.
- The facade is centered by a sundial and, above, a small forging belfry.
- We are received by a large open gallery.
- From there, access to the large hall and a lovely double wrought iron staircase.
- A total of two kitchens (one brand new), several living and dining rooms, 7 suites with antechamber and bathroom, 3 fireplaces, wine cellar.
- Incredible gallery with large arches in the north area, giving access to the beautiful private chapel.
- The house has a total of four doors, two of them giving access to the large old stables.
- Large attic with different rooms and a bathroom.
- Tower with a view all around, overlooking the mountains of the Garraf, and the sea from Sitges to Vilanova.
- Ceilings up to 6 meters.
- Original Melis wood beams from Cuba.
- - Terraza - Parking - Trastero - Vistas - Jardin - Exterior - Suite
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Unique Living, W1W on [HIDDEN PHONE] * (local rate)
Contact Unique Living about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Unique Living, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Unique Living for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, W1W 7LT
[HIDDEN PHONE] *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction