- It is available for sale immediately.
- This home is in the quiet highly sort after neighbourhood of Cap Estate.
- It is a short drive from two lovely beaches; WBX-8041.
- Cap Estate is also the home of The Sandals Golf and Country Club perfect for avid golfers.
- The Rodney Bay Marina, with its cafes and beautiful docked boats, is also a 7-minute drive from the villa.
- The Rodney Bay Marina is less than a 7-minute drive away from the villa.
- Furthermore, going a little further south of the Rodney Bay Marina is The Rodney Bay Village.
- Rodney Bay is the entertainment Mecca of the island, with its restaurants, bars, supermarkets, medical centre, casino, as well as malls.
- Bungalow-styled, the home has a smart design.
- The living and dining are an open concept, with the sleek granite counter finished kitchen off to the side.
- All the appliances are stainless steel.
- One can access the kitchen from the living space as well as the 2-car garage/laundry area.
- The formal entrance to the home is made secure by two elegant white doors which, when open, leads to a foyer. Then from this space, you can either go to the living room space, bedrooms, or kitchen.
- Off the living room, there are two sets of French doors which open out to the pool.
- If you like to entertain and have friends and family over the pool and lounge area is just for you.
- The gazebo completes the outside in addition to the small outdoor bar area.
- This space is also perfect for one to sit back and enjoy the outdoors out of the sun.
- The spacious master bedroom resides on one side of the house for added privacy.
- Additionally, carpet has been installed for comfort.
- This room comes furnished with a king bed, large walk-in closet and en suite bathroom inclusive of a jacuzzi.
- As well, the two other bedrooms are also spacious with adequate closet space.
- The office is also spacious and has lots of natural light coming in.
- Then, on the lower level, there is another spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom and home gym.
- The house covers 3500 sq. Ft. While the whole plot of land equates to 27397 sq. Ft. In size.
- Overall, this home is perfect for a family or for professionals who like to entertain.
- Additionally, the house is secure with a remotely operated gate, a fence, and an alarm system.
- This beautiful home is just waiting for you!
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Caribbean Habitats, on +44 3300989531 * (local rate)
Contact Caribbean Habitats about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
I would like to receive a FREE guide to Exchange Rates from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Caribbean Habitats, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Caribbean Habitats for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
- Box 420, BayWalk, Rodney Bay, Gros Islet
+44 3300989531 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- Gated entry
- New construction
- Swimming pool