Proposals are accepted.
House in a unique location in Cascais, overlooking the sea, direct and exclusive access to a small bay where you can bathe in the sea. For its uniqueness and rarity in the market is considered a gem in the real estate market. The house is the junction of two T1 houses, so it has two rooms with terraces overlooking the sea, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two kitchens and an attic. The house is located in a noble and exclusive street in the center of Cascais.Negotiable value.
Cascais is a traditional and charming Portuguese fishing town, which has responsibly developed into a popular resort town.
Historically, Cascais was the summer retreat of the Portuguese nobility, and today the town is an elegant fusion of its illustrious heritage, with the expectations of the modern living.
Found within the cobbled streets of the historic centre are lavish villas, an imposing fort, fascinating museums, along with a buzzing holiday atmosphere. Cascais boasts so many historic sights and attractions, that it is regarded as one of the best location to have a holiday home or permanent residence.
Located 25 Km from Lisbon airport and 5 minutes from Tires airport, Cascais is in the most western region of Europe.
CHOOSE KellerWilliams®️ MEANS: Choose the most efficient Network of Real Estate Consultants on the market, able to advise and monitor you in the purchase operation of your property. Whatever the value of your investment, you'll always be sure that your new property isn't a part of what we do – that's all we do.
- Availability of a Dedicated Consultant throughout the purchasing process;
- Permanent search for a property tailored to your needs;
- Negotiation monitoring;
- Availability of the most advantageous financial solutions;
- Support in the financing process;
- Support in the marking and realization of CPCV (Contract Promise Purchase and Sale);
- Support in the marking and realization of the Public Deed of Purchase and Sale.
Mark your visit now and come and fall in love with your new home!
- Count on our help to approve your funding.
- Contact us for more information.