We are delighted to present for sale 'Spyglass Hill Villa', a completely rebuilt 'blank slate' home perched right on the top of Spyglass Hill Villa in the West End of Tortola. It's a fact that most of the prime homesites in the BVI were developed years ago and rarely become available.
- This is certainly a good example.
- With 360 degree views and simply spectacular views out over the Sir. Francis Drake Channel to St John, Spyglass Villa has been completely rebuilt from the floors up following the passage of Hurricane Irma.
- The finishes throughout are of a high quality and neutral, just waiting for the new Owner to put their personal stamp on the property.
- CLICK HERE TO TAKE A 3D VIRTUAL TOUR The main house features a very light and airy open plan living, kitchen and dining area.
- Appliances are stainless steel throughout.
- The master bedroom and first guest bedroom, both with ensuite bathrooms are again spacious with lots of natural light and views.
- The third bedroom bathroom suite is set in a separate structure with private terrace, offering views to the North West. Heavenly!
- On the practical side, there is plenty of water storage in the three cisterns, lots of storage space and brand new roller hurricane shutters have been installed throughout.
- There is wonderful spot in the gardens just crying out for an infinity edge swimming pool!
- Call Chris Smith, Managing Broker, on +1 [HIDDEN PHONE] today to arrange a tour or email [HIDDEN EMAIL] for more information.
- Swimming pool