- Painting, replacing old bulbs No pool maintenance No landscaping to attend to No security concerns – especially important while you're away added perks: A turn-key, fully-furnished and stylishly decorated beachfront vacation home Pool and beach service 24hr security and concierge staff to assist as needed Access to a state of the art fitness centre (estimated completion November 2016 Access to daily housekeeping and on-site waterfront dining (additional charges apply) In addition to the above, the South Point real estate program affords the ability to make additional rental income – without spending any personal time on the required marketing, managing, or provision of on-site services.
- In fact, the ultimate goal of South Point is to deliver an attractive return on investment to individual unit owners, while providing short-term hotel guests a premium room in a high-profile community.
- Location, location, location The most popular word in Real Estate is ‘Location' – and South Point real estate does not disappoint.
- The property is adjacent to the Yacht Club Marina at Falmouth Harbour and within walking distance of the world's only surviving Georgian dockyard at English Harbour. Built to cater specifically to the mega-yachts, with dockage for vessels up to 330' with a draft of up to 20' both stern-to and alongside, the Falmouth Harbour Marina is a particularly popular destination.
- Together, these two internationally renowned marinas are visited by some of the finest yachts in the world and are also home to three of Antigua's most popular events and great attractions; Antigua Sailing Week, held at the end of April through to May; Antigua Classic Yacht Regatta in April, and the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December. Each event attracts thousands of visitors to the area each year.
- Property info
For more information about this property, please contact Chestertons - International Department, W2 on 020 3641 5599 * (local rate)
Contact Chestertons - International Department about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like Horizon Currency to send me a free buying guide for this country
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Chestertons - International Department, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Chestertons - International Department for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
Chestertons - International Department
(view all properties)
40 Connaught Street, Hyde Park, W2 2AB
020 3641 5599 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Security system
- Swimming pool