Step up to Stonehurst in this spacious executive level townhouse. Easy living in a good position on the estate which offers so much in terms of a comfortable lifestyle.LOWER LEVEL
- Open plan living and dining area with doors to two patios and garden
- Eat in kitchen with granite work tops throughout
- Two family bedrooms
- Full family bathroom
- Double garage with direct access
- Guest toilet
- Main bedroom with full en suite and dressing room.
- Separate lounge/tv/family room offering mountain views.
- Airconditioning to two bedrooms
- Easy care garden
- Wipe clean tiled flooring throughout
- Staff toilet
Step up to Stonehurst Mountain Estate where you will enjoy an unparalleled lifestyle set amongst indigenous vegetation on a north facing mountain slope bordering the Table Mountain National park.
- Summer days are sunny and long.
- Winter days are characterised by a floral display to rival that of Kirstenbosch.
- The various green belts of local mountain fynbos provide cover for many species of birds and small mammals who have worked out how to live in harmony with over three hundred residents.
- Our many highly satisfied purchasers all fall in love with the environment secure in the knowledge that they are protected by a five kilometre secure perimeter fence and a team of security officials on duty 24/7/365.
- Residents enjoy free access to our lifestyle centre complete with bar/bistro, heated lap pool, kiddie’s pool and upscale gymnasium including WiFi.
- Within a few minute’s drive owners have access to widely known golf courses, upmarket shopping, first class restaurants and leading schools including the American International School and Reddam House School.
- The warm beaches of nearby False Bay offer swimming, surfing and kite surfing opportunities second to none.
- Our resident agent Dave Burger is available for discussion and further queries 24 hours a day.
- Gated entry
- Security system
- Swimming pool