With +315 days of sunshine and beautiful pristine beaches nearby, this coast remains the great unknown of Spain. Beautiful villa (500 m²) architecturally unique with 7 bedrooms, two of them en suite, 3 bathrooms, pool and garage for 4 cars, on a plot of 874 m², located on the beach of Calabardina, Águilas (Murcia). The fully fenced plot has an electric entrance door for cars with pedestrian door next to it. The majestic staircase leads to the front door which opens into the entrance hall overlooking the Andalusian courtyard and the pool at the rear. In the left wing is the living room with fireplace, access to the patio and the rear covered terrace. Adjacent to the living room, you enter the spacious fully equipped kitchen with access to the laundry room. The staircase in the living room takes you to the first floor. The door gives access to the roof terrace. This floor also has a spacious and spacious bedroom, a dressing room that leads to the bathroom en suite with bathtub.
- The balcony of this room overlooks the Andalusian patio.
- Back on the ground floor of the lovely villa, on the right there are a total of 3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one of which has access to the roof terrace of the pool and the bathroom with Italian shower and a third family with bathroom.
- Central Andalusian patio with fountain on the covered terrace next to the pool.
- A great place for al fresco dining.
- The pool is surrounded by a large solarium with shower and barbecue.
- The basement, which is accessed by the staircase from the living room, there is a total of 3 bedrooms, and a triple garage, with electric gate that can store up to 4 cars.
- This villa has an alarm system, internet and pre-installation of central air conditioning.
- The perfect location and the numerous rooms make it an ideal place to serve as an event house or guest rooms.