Come over and enjoy the beautiful countryside in an authentic property! Although it has been transformed into a house with modern comfort, the original details have been kept or recovered. Imagine spending your days in the living room, staring away into the amazing view over the garden and the hills beyond! In summer with the french doors open wide, in winter with the log burner slowly burning... The house is well insulated and offers a comfortable style of country-living. There is a shower room, storage/office/game room and a toilet downstairs. The ground floor has a beautiful light and spacious living room with large fire place and french doors to the garden. A few steps up and you are in the kitchen. Both kitchen and sitting room have the wonderful view. Upstairs you will have three double bedrooms and a bathroom with tub and a toilet. There is double glazing everywhere, a new roof has been put on, a new septic tank.
- Has been put in.
- All is ready to go.
- Why wait.
- The village of Condat-sur-Ganaveix offers the basic amenities: A primary school, a hairdressers ands a grocery shop with gas station.
- The larger village of Uzerche, with its bakeries, butchers, supermarkets, bars and restaurants, a gallery, a vet, a cinema, diy-shops, a medical center and a train station (4 hrs to Paris!
- ) is at ± 10 minutes.
- Access to the A20 (Towards Brive-la-Gaillarde and Toulouse in the South and Limoges, Rochechouart and Paris in the North) in ± 10 minutes Brive-la-Gaillarde with its airport and shops, hospitals etc at ± 40 minutes Limoges, capitol of the Limousin, with airport and most amenities at ± 60 minutes: Regular flight to London Gatwick and Stansted, Leeds/Bradford, Manchester, Southampton, Nottingham and Bristol.
- The train station in Uzerche (20 minutes) will connect you to the larger cities around.
- Get on the train at 08.00h and arrive in Paris just after 12.00h!
- Go shopping and return at your home at ± 23.00h
- Property info
Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Leggett Immobilier, on +44 3300389630 * (local rate)
Contact Leggett Immobilier about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Leggett Immobilier, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Leggett Immobilier for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
Route de Ribérac, La Rochebeaucourt, 24340
+44 3300389630 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction