- The possibilities are endless.
- Plantation House: This well built 5000 sq ft, 5 bedroom 3.5 bathroom plantation house seeping in history.
- Built with original soft-stone and coral this home can and has withstood any weather that comes its way.
- The ground floor of this spacious two storey home on consists of an entrance hallway, powder room, large open plan recently renovated kitchen, dining and living area that also open up onto two further reception areas that can be used as a tv room and sitting room.
- The living area to the side of the home opens onto a large covered patio overlooking one of the many lush and mature gardens.
- To the rear of the kitchen is a ground floor bedroom with a fully renovated en-suite bathroom.
- Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms.
- The master which has an en-suite bathroom, then 3 further bedrooms which have access to a large recently renovated bathroom.
- There is also room for development on the spacious below ground floor of this property.
- Other Buildings: There are two commercial structures currently on the property that were previously used as a warehouse and manufacturing space and offices.
- The Location: Mount Brevitor Plantation's unique location is a 5 minute drive to the beautiful platinum West/North-West beaches.
- A 10 minute drive to the island's breathtaking and scenic rugged East Coast. Being located at the top of Mount Brevitor hill just at the end of Highway 2A (The Ronald Mapp Highway) allows easy access to Golf courses, Holetown and its many shops, bars, restaurants and many other amenities.
- Warrens and Welches commercial hubs are only a 15 minute drive away.
- There is a good sized supermarket (Trimart) and a new shopping mall with a hardware store, bank and other shops located at the bottom of Mount Brevitor Hill, which allows convenience in the immediate vicinity.
- Services we offer: - Full service property management (can custom make a package) - Short & long term rental services - Residential & commercial Sales
- Property info
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Cumberwood Realty, on +44 3300984173 * (local rate)
Contact Cumberwood Realty about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
I would like to receive a FREE guide to Exchange Rates from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Cumberwood Realty, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Cumberwood Realty for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
Durants Business Centre, The barbados Golf Club, Durants
+44 3300984173 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction