- The main house has accommodation over two floors.
- The front door opens in to a large sun lounge of 44 m2.
- This has an outside kitchen with twin stainless steel sinks and drainer, storage cupboards and worktop with paella cooker, fixed seating for many people, dining table and bar. It has a door to the rear terrace, and windows all round.
- A door from the sun lounge opens in to the living room, which has a woodburner and beamed ceiling.
- At the end of the living room, the kitchen has floor and wall cupboards, worktops with breakfast bar, fridge, stainless steel sink and drainer and gas cooker. An arch from the living room leads to an internal hallway, with a large double bedroom with ensuite bathroom/ dressing room, which has bath, toilet and basin as well as dressing table and wardrobe.
- Also off the hallway is the family bathroom, with bath with shower screen, toilet and basin.
- Another double bedroom is currently used as a sitting room, and the third downstairs double bedroom has beamed ceiling and an ensuite bathroom with bath, toilet and basin.
- Accessed from both the kitchen and the third bedroom, there is a dining room with fireplace, and from here a heavy wooden spiral staircase leads to the upstairs accommodation.
- Upstairs, at the top of the staircase, there is a sitting room, and a door to the fourth double bedroom, which has a four poster bed and an ensuite bathroom with corner bath, toilet and basin.
- This bedroom has a fully exposed timber ceiling, as does the living room at the top of the staircase.
- A door from the upstairs living room opens to a large roof terrace with superb views of the whole area.
- This terrace is partly covered with a gazebo.
- The floors upstairs have wood laminate flooring.
- Outside, at the rear of the house there is a large terrace with shady areas.
- On this terrace, there is the swimming pool, which has Roman steps, underwater lighting and a cover. Around the house the gardens are laid out with many paths and outbuildings.
- To the side of the house, there is a large double garage, with covered terrace to the rear, a rear door and a storage room attached.
- The garage has high doors to allow for taller vehicles to be driven inside.
- Next to the covered terrace there is a brick built barbecue.
- On the other side of the house, a wooden shed houses the pool pump and filter. There is also a room on the side of the house with the water system, a utility room with toilet and basin, washing machine, etc.
- , a workshop and a log store.
- The plot is flat and is divided in to two areas, and is fully fenced.
- The first area has the house, pool, paths and outbuildings, and a small area of fruit trees with a 17,000 litre water deposit.
- The second area has around 2500 m2 of fruit trees, and is accessed from the house or by separate entrance gates.
- At the front of the house, there are twin gates opening to a large driveway with space for several cars.
- Trees on the land include oranges, lemons, nispero and pomegranates.
- All around the property there are garden ornaments, benches and other features.
- It is possible to walk to the river in 30 seconds!
- The property was extensively reformed and enlarged around 15 years ago, and the work was done to northern European standards with cavity walls, insulation, etc.
- This has resulted in the best energy rating of any property we have listed for sale!
- Most furniture, tools, etc.
- Are included.
Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
For more information about this property, please contact BlueSky Homes, on +44 3300989854 * (local rate)
Contact BlueSky Homes about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by BlueSky Homes, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact BlueSky Homes for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
MEE 34, Avenida Constitucion 11, Alhaurin el Grande, Malaga
+44 3300989854 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Swimming pool