This fabulous spacious property includes 18th century bastide, 3 independent houses, and vast outbuildings, which could be converted into additional accommodation. With a beautiful view of the Massif des Maures, the property boasts a serene and secluded location yet close to the village (2 km). The property comes with 657 sqm of living space which has been tastefully renovated mixing Provencal character with modern convenience. The Bastide is laid out over three levels and features : 10 bedrooms with bathrooms or shower rooms; a living room with fireplace which is open to the dining room; a kitchen with its vegetable garden, the scullery and a large laundry room, a library, billiard room and finally an independent 2 room apartment of 50 sqm.
- The main rooms are exposed to the south.
- The bedrooms have a high ceiling over 2.70 m.
- One of the bedrooms, with 4 windows is exposed both to the south and to the west with lovely views of the surrounding countryside.
- Outside, there are 3 independent guest houses – two of 55 sqm and one of 60 sqm.
- As an annexes : Workshop, storage rooms, utility room, cellars.
- The whole property set within an elevated plot of about 1 hectare with heated [HIDDEN BROKERCODE] swimming pool, terraces, arbours, wells and panoramic views.
- Perfect for visiting friends and family who may wish for their own space, or for holiday lets.
- For more information or similar properties please contact us.
Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Richard Immobilier, on +44 3300388323 * (local rate)
Contact Richard Immobilier about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Richard Immobilier, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Richard Immobilier for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
990 CD 18 06640 Saint Jeannet
+44 3300388323 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Swimming pool