- You can simply move right in without changing anything.
- The villa is equipped with a large, mesmerising, concrete pool, blending together the azur blue of the Mediterranean Sea with the azur blue of the pool in a hypnotising manner - guaranteed to cause perpetual happiness, delight and smiles of satisfaction.
- Built by the current owners for themselves in 1995, the décor is traditional provençal - light, open and airy with high ceilings in the main living and dining areas.
- The villa measures in at 240 m2 of livable space and sits on a plot of 1775m2 of lightly sloped land.
- There are four bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a laundry room and a cellar. The pool area is well equipped with a sheltered loggia and large terrace, designed to make the maximum of full summer days of poolside fun.
- There is no garage, but there is ample parking for four or even more cars along its long driveway into the grounds.
- Le Trayas is located on the Massif Estérel, a coastal mountain range known for its “red rocks”, about half way between Saint Raphaël and Cannes.
- It is only 20 km from the heart of Cannes and 45 km from Nice airport.
- The Massif de l’Estérel is also home to some of the most spectacular hiking and mountain biking trails of the Côte d’Azur – a network of 70 km of trails that weave and traverse the crest of the Massif, from Mandelieu all the way to Saint Raphaël, providing the most picturesque, rooftop-of-the-world hikes on a set of wide, well-maintained trails.
- The Le Trayas entrance to these trails is only 500 metres from the villa for sale, meaning you don’t even need to get into a car in order to benefit from them.
- For lovers of the beauty and ambience of the sea, the mountains and the quality of life that goes along with them, it is difficult to find better than this.
- Property info
Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact Leggett Immobilier, on +44 3300389630 * (local rate)
Contact Leggett Immobilier about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Leggett Immobilier, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Leggett Immobilier for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
(view all properties)
Route de Ribérac, La Rochebeaucourt, 24340
+44 3300389630 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Swimming pool