In one of the most sought-after village district in Paris 13, Engel & Völkers presents a house in full ownership with 50 sqm of outdoor areas bloomed with roses, lilacs and a magnificent camelia. The house was built in 1920 and is reminiscent of the charming houses of Notting Hill! On the 1st floor (main entrance by outside staircase), the house hosts a large bright living room (40 sqm) with big windows facing the blooming outdoor. On the ground floor, a kitchen, a laundry, a dining room, a toilet, and a small living room (can be easily transformed into a third bedroom with an independant entrance). On the second floor, a master bedroom (22 sqm) with an ensuite bathroom and a large dressing, a second bedroom, a shower room and two toilets. The house has plenty of storage and a cellar. Two functional fireplaces contribute to the warm atmosphere of the house.
- It is also equiped with air conditioning.
- This unique property, in absolute calm, offers a privileged quality of life.
- The countryside in Paris to enjoy the best of both worlds!
- In addition, two parking spaces located near the house are available for sale.
- Transaction fees (all taxes included) to be paid by the seller. Energy rating: QLJ-4367 kWh/sqm/year).
- This property is not subjet to the status of joint ownership.